Cheerleadering!?

I sit up and sighed, "how do you not have a hangover right now?" I asked.

"I know how to handle hangovers now lets get dressed and go to school!" She pulls me off the bed.

We both get dressed.

"Faith?" Grace says as we walk to the gym.

"Yes?" I say.

"Please join the cheerleading squad!" Grace stops walking as i do the same.

"Why?" I sighed.

"Because i really want you to!" Grace says with a sad tone.

"Show me what its like first then I'll think about it." I smirk.

Grace grabbed my arm and pulled me to the oval and i see cheerleaders doing cheerleading stuff. "Girls lets show this tomboy how its done!" Grace lets go of me and i watch them do some sort of dance.

They walk over to me, "she's like an alien!" They laugh.

"Hey thats my best friend your talking about!" Grace says, "Faith give it a go." Grace smiles.

I groaned, i did what they did and did the flips, they looked so fit. "That was good for your first time." They say.

"You can join Faith." Grace smiles.

"What are you a head cheerleader?" I asked.

"Yeah that's exactly what i am! See your learning!" Grace and the other girls pull me towards a limousine.

"I'm rich so we get to take the limousine!" One of the girls say.

We get into the limo and went to the mall, "what are we doing here?" The last mall i went to was really rude, i got banned from it.

"Shopping!" They all say at the same time, and this is why i hate girly girls.

We get into the clothes store that had shoes too, i pick up some steel-cap boots. "These are good shoes." I showed Grace.

Grace and the others look at each other, "she has her nails done as if she went to the salon."

"I did those nails and she wouldn't sit still." Grace laughs as the others did too.

"I don't get what's funny?" I looked at them then the shoes i picked up, "are these not good?" I seriously don't understand whats going on.

Grace and the others sigh, "so much to learn, no those shoes are mainly what guys wear not girls." They say.

"But i use them to work on my cars and motorbikes." They better not tell me to stop working on my fucking cars and bikes.

"Okay Faith when your with us and the cheerleading squad, you can't wear them...you'll make us look like scrubs." Grace grabs the boots and puts them back.

"Your beautiful Faith but by the clothes and other stuff your wearing you're hiding the beauty so let us help you!" The girls say.

"Guys its not that easy with this one." Grace smirks.

I groaned, "fine but I'm not going to like it!" I cross my arms.