Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, i would like to thank you all for reading this book, and I'm sorry for an confusion to anyone about whatever happened in the story or if there is another chapter. I want to start off by saying that no i haven't made another chapter after " pregnancy" unless you want to know the story of the child or whatever or whoever. But i have been working on other books.
I know i didn't post much on this book in the past like i just suddenly stopped for a while, to be honest i was dealing with a lot of shit and still am, in the middle of all that i lost my motivation to do anything at all. I have in fact been working on it, so during this time i have bee working on all sorts of story's and chapters of books. I'm interested to see what you decide, i am in the middle of making a normal basic human story and a supernatural one.

Anyway, this story was kind of everywhere but i'm so happy to see that everyone has enjoyed this book and some may have lost interest in it but I'm not angry about it I'm just happy people want to read the story. Now i know it'll take time for me to figure out how to write certain stories but if you make a comment on this part, if you like my writing or the stories I write let me know which one you'll like to read next, if you want a supernatural one because I actually have many ideas on it or a normal basic human one. Let me know.

And i am finding the way back to writing, if you do come across old books i have written and they aren't finished let me know if you want it finished.

Now this is the part where i leave, have a wonderful time and thank you all for the support, bye bye bye!!!