Sweet Dreams

"Whats the rush?" Jason gets up with me still in his lap.

"Grace is on her way up to my room! She doesn't know about this! Get out hurry!" I sighed.

I get off Jason and threw him his clothes, he jumps to his side of the balcony, i get dressed and opened the door to see Grace standing there with her hand ready to knock on the door. "Hey Grace!" I say.

"Hey Faith, why are you only wearing a bra, socks and underwear?" Grace walks into my room. "And damn those scars look painful." I close the door.

"You caught me while i was getting dressed, and thank you." I get into some clothes that covered my body.

"I heard lots of movement for one person, sure you don't got anyone hiding anywhere?" Grace looks around.

I look at my messy bed, "well I'm ready to go, so lets go!" I grab my sunglasses and phone also my earphones.

(The house up top is obviously the house Grace and Faith are looking at, i honestly had to ask lots of people their opinion on what house to pick and they all voted on this one, i hope you like it too! Back to the story!!)

We left, i look at the house. "This place is huge by the way." Grace points out the obvious.

"This is going to be so expensive but so worth it." I say.

"Thats what i said to Zane!" Grace leaves the car as i do the same.

"There's your boy right there." I point to Zane.

"Hey babe." Zane stops in front of us with some random guy .

They kiss, "ew gross." I honestly hate public affection.

"Faith don't be rude." Grace hits my arm playfully.

The guy showed us around the house, "The house has two kitchens!?" i say with shock.

"Faith one side of the house is going to be yours." Grace looks at me.

"Thats so cool! But I seriously don't deserve it.." i sigh.

Grace looks at me strangely, "Zane you keep looking around with Matt here and me and Faith will be talking outside." Grace says as she pulls me outside.

"What are we talking about?" I ask.

"I know when Jason came back it fucked you up, and I'm still yet to know you better and your life." Grace sits down as she forces me down with her.

"What is there to do about me?" I question.

"Well i only know that you work on cars and the car crash, before you move in with me i want to know more about you, its so i know I'm not living with a stranger." Grace says.

Jason is the only one that knows more then anyone and I regret telling him, "ask me what you want and I'll answer the best i can." I say.

"Why didn't you stay at your mothers house as much?" Grace starts off with that of all things? At least its better then being asked if I've killed someone.

"Donna isn't my mother, and whenever she had her boyfriends over they would do bad things, Donna has a good boyfriend now." I think Emma wants to keep in contact with me but I honestly think thats not the best for her.

"I feel bad for asking but what did they do?" Grace looks at me.

My hands start shaking, "they um....they did the same thing as what my ex boyfriend and his friends did to me, not Jason." Grace notices my hands shaking.

"You don't have to say anything else." Grace leans forward to touch my hand.

I move, "I broke some laws too." I say.

"What type of laws?" She asked.

I look at her and smiled, "I used to graffiti the walls of school and other buildings, I've done multiple things." Graces face wasn't surprised.

"I knew it had to be you or Jason, but Jason tells Zane everything, but Jason never breathed a word about the time he spend with you." Jason actually had loyalty? I wonder how much Grace knows about Zane and Jason.

"Me and Jason hooked up again." I sighed.

"I figured as much, but you know its not going to last right? Your his side bitch." When Grace said that i felt my body heat up and felt sweat leave my body.

I looked at her and smiled, "Its not the first time, anything else you want to ask?" Grace looks at her hands.

"What were you like in your old school?" Grace must've heard rumours about me.

"Depends on what rumours you heard about me, some called me a slut, some called me a party animal and a troublemaker, i even scared the teachers." I say as Grace looks up at me.

"Can I trust you in my house?" Grace is serious about this.

"Trust me Grace I'll never betray your trust, and ask anything you want because i owe you my life." I touch her hands.

She held my hands, "What do you mean life?" She asked.

"For allowing me to stay with you silly!" I smile.

We got the house and i handed my payment to Grace and Zane, their faces were shocked, "where did you get all this money?" Zane asked.

"I work Zane, that money will pay for the house for life." I point to the money, "so please take it." I smile.

Grace hugs me tightly, "your a softy." Grace whispers in my ear.

"I know." I whisper back.

Zane gave the money to Matt, "well the house is yours now." Matt gives us the keys.

The house costed millions and I've been saving my money, also been getting money from people....and stealing but it got my friends this house and they'll never know. "We can't thank you enough." Zane says.

"Its okay guys, but we need to start packing then have a party in the new house!" I say.

"What about we have a party before we move our things into the house so nothing gets stolen." Grace suggested.

"Even better!!" I cheer.

We got the party ready and invited all our friends, i saw Jason and he saw me but he kept walking. "Hey Faith you okay?" Grace shouts.

"Yeah I'm just going to see my bedroom upstairs!!" I shout back.

I walk to my side of the house and went upstairs to see my room, "empty..." i whisper to myself.

"Interesting to see something so empty." Jasons voice echoes through my room.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!!!