Living hell

I cleaned the glass then me and Willow looked around the entire house for Faith, "Maybe i should call her?" I pick up my phone and called Faith but went straight to voicemail.

"Jason whats with all the noise?" Zane enters the living room with me.

"Faith isn't here and she isn't picking up her phone." I look at him.

"This can't be good." Zanes eyes widen.

"The last person i saw her with was her mother." I say.

"Jason sometimes i really think your stupid." Zane hits his own face which makes a loud smack sound.

I process what was going on. "We need to find her!" I start walking to the front door.

"Do we even know where her mother is taking her." Lots of 'her' is being used, but Zane is right.

"I'll track Faiths phone." Zane smirks.

"Probably the smartest thing you've ever said." Zane chuckles as i roll my eyes.

I track Faiths phone, "somewhere abandoned, do you know this place?" I show Zane my phone as he nods.

"I took Grace there to do some graffiti or some shit." Zane says. "Its at least two hours away." He sighs.

"Then why are we wasting time!? Faiths mother isn't to far from the 'two hour' drive to this place." I grab my car keys.

"We can't tell Grace about this, at least not yet." Zane says.

I nod, "of course, lets go." We get into my car and i start driving.

*Faith pov*
I open my eyes to see darkness, "I'm sorry my child." Rebecca turns the light on.

I see someone holding a gun to her head, "what a lovely turn of events." I stand up with a smirk on my face.

I see other people, some have guns in their hands. I suddenly miss Willow, "this isn't the time to joke!" Rebecca shouts.

The guy turns the safety off the gun, "what do you want?" I cross my arms.

"Money." Just like pirates.

"What money? I don't have any money" i spit.

The guy puts his finger on the trigger. "Where is the money and I'll get it myself." The guy says.

"What money!?" I shouted.

"You told me she was rich!" The guy looks at Rebecca.

"She's loaded with money!" Rebecca is a trader, i can see that better than before.

"I will shoot your mother in the head! If you don't give me the money the bitch took from me!" The guy spits.

"Can you give me one moment?" I ask.

"No, you can say it in front of everyone." The guy spits.

"Okay, listen Rebecca I know your my mother and all but telling people I'm rich, is fucking bullshit and a lie!" I'm sick of people lying to me. "Using bitch!" I shouted, "you didn't think i would notice you stealing my shit!?" I hate today.

"I'm sorry, i had no choice." Rebecca cry's.

"I forgive you." For now, as if I'll fully forgive that bitch. "How much does she owe you?" I pointed.

"One million dollars." He says.

My eyes widen, "I don't have that kind of money!" I hoped i wouldn't get shot.

"Then give you have including that stupid dog, it'll be good for fighting and that pathetic pretty boy will die." My mother told them everything.

"You can take my money and everything else from my life but you will not take my dog or my man." I feel my anger making my body heat up.

"And your mother?" He smirks.

I sighed, "i care for my family even when they do things that shouldn't be forgiven." What am I supposed to do? I've seen movies like these before but i didn't think it would be in real life.

"You have until tomorrow to give me all your money!" He spits.

We walk outside and they give my phone back, "yeah the money i don't have!" I face them.

"Faith just ask your boyfriend for money and your friends." Rebecca begs.

"Ask Blaze!" I shouted.

"He doesn't have money!" Rebecca says.

I rolled my eyes, "Faith is it?" The guy questions.

I nod, "yeah why?" I smirk.

The guy aims the gun at my head, "i want you to know that I'm serious." The guy shoots the gun at Rebecca, he missed, "the next one will go in her head" he spits.

I turn around, "its going to take me more than tomorrow." I say.

"Faith?" He says.

I look at him aiming the gun at Rebeccas head.

*Jason pov*
"Should be around here somewhere." Zane says.

A loud sound goes off, "was the a gun?" I stop the gun and looked at Zane.

"Yeah, lets go find out what's up." Zane sighs.

I drive around the corner and see Faith with a few people and her mum. We parked the car and ran to Faith.

*Faith pov*
There's two parts of me, one is saying just shoot the bitch and the other is please don't kill her. "Please don't shoot me." Rebecca begs.

Loud bang sound makes my ears ring, i watch Rebecca fall as blood leaves her head. I look at the guy and suddenly arms wrapped around me, the arms stop me from running to the guy and beating the shit out of him. "See you around, our business is done here." The guy leaves.

The arms let me go, i walk to the body and looked at it, "Faith are you okay?" Jasons voice echoes as the ringing dies off.

"I'm fine." I look at Jason.

"You just watched you mother die in front of you, how are you fine!?" Jason speaks loudly

I sighed deeply, "lets burn the body." We burned the body then went home. Jason enters the house as i do the same, i hug Willow then we went upstairs to dress and sleep.

"Faith? Are you sure your okay?" Jason looks down at me.

My breaking point is when the closet people to me dies, then I'll be done for. I look at Jason and i start crying, "i can't handle this anymore." Jason runs to me and hugs me tightly. "I don't know what to do." I cry more as Jason hugs me a little more tighter.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Faiths main bedroom is up top! Anyway I'll catch you all in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!!