Formally Dressed

I face away from Jason, "goodnight Jason." My body shakes from the cold air brushing pass.

Jason pulls me close to his warm body, Willow lays in front of me on the bed. "Goodnight Faith and Willow." Jason says.

"Night Willow." I say softly.

~Morning~

I wake up to Willow licking my face, "ew." I wipe my face and looked at her. "Your disgusting." I chuckle.

I get up and dress myself, "bark!" Willow found her voice, her voice is so cute.

*Faith clothing*

I walk downstairs with Willow following behind

I walk downstairs with Willow following behind. I take her outside so she can do her business. I feel arms wrap around me like a hug from behind. "Morning." Jason speaks.

I face him and hugged him back. "Hey, how did you sleep?" I pull away from him and fixed my glasses.

His eyes widen a bit, "Good, i didn't know you wore glasses?" Jason smirks.

"I slept fine thanks for asking by the way, and yeah i wear them because i do that." I smirk.

"Are they for reading or something?" Jason chuckles.

"Yeah sometimes, i just need to wear them every now and then because the eye doctor recommended it because of my eyes or some shit." I shrug, "Come on Willow!" I say loudly enough for her to hear me.

We go inside and i smell bacon and eggs being cooked, "i hope you like bacon and eggs." Jason goes to the stove.

My eyebrow lifts, "who doesn't like bacon and eggs?" I question.

"Zane and other people in the world." Jason serves the food then i feed Willow before eating.

We sit at the table and ate the food. "So whats the plan today?" I ask, i only have three days until i go back to work.

"I have no idea." Jason drinks from his apple juice. "I can't believe you asked for orange juice." Jason smirks.

"Whats wrong with that?" I ask.

Jason groans dramatically, "nothing." He chuckles.

"You wanna know something super gross about me?" I question.

"Sure, try your worst." Jason drinks again.

"I love orange after i brushed my teeth." The face expression Jason has is so funny.

His face makes a disgusted expression, "Okay thats pretty gross." He nervously laughs.

"And i hate pineapple on pizza." I drink from my cup.

"Okay now I'm questioning why i'm with such a master." Jason chuckles.

I cross my arms playfully, "your the one that came into my shower naked." I smirk.