Our wedding

I wake up and see that I'm still spooning Jason which makes me smile and go back to sleep, i did this for most of the night but still managed to get a good sleep. "I love you Faith." Jason faces me and wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around him and a big sleepy smile on me, "I love you too Jason." We fell back to sleep.

I decided to call up some mates of mine as soon as Jason left to get ready for his groom party thing. "G'day Faith." Living in America for a while made me forget my own accent.

"Hey mate, did you fly in today?" I question.

"Yeah we are at some random cunts hotel mate." These guys are sons of some of my dads best friends.

"Yeah alright I'll pick you up this arvo." I'm glad i got to hear Australians again, mainly because I've been sounding like some American wannabe. (For those who don't know what Arvo means it means afternoon, and I shortly realised after i read my book again that the character didn't sound to Australian, i am now the worst actual aussie going around when writing this stuff.)

"Yeah no worries darl, make sure you bring some chocy milk or at least have milo somewhere, you know whats up with that don't ya?" I hear the others in the background.

"Yeah i will say hi to those other cunts for me will ya." I say.

"Yeah alright, see you darl." He says.

"Catch ya." I hang up the phone.

"So who was that?" Jason walks into the room.

"What the fuck!? Weren't you on your way to grooms party?" I say.

"Yeah but that's in the afternoon." He smirks. "Are you having a brides party?" He speaks.

"Yes of course i am, we are going to get fucked up!" I shouted.

"Your pregnant remember?" Jason sits at the end of the bed.

My eyes widen, "fuck you cunt!" I shouted at my belly, "my plans are ruined!!' I sighed dramatically and laid on my back.

"Surely there's stuff you can still do." Jason sits closer to me.

"Well do you see how big my belly is now?" I sit up to see his handsome face.

"You had worse." He smiles.

I kiss him, "fine, now go hang with your guys and if i find out that any girl has touched you, i will find them and kill them." I smirk.

"I know, but I'll do the same if a guy touched you, hopefully before you do." We huge each other, I stand away from the bed as he does the same.

We hugged each other, "i wanna stay like this for as long as i can." I feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"We can and we have all the time in the world." Jason hugs me a bit tighter than me.

I start crying, "i hate being pregnant." I groaned. Jason sighs and hugs a bit tighter than before, i hear hm sniffing. I look up at him, "oh my god I'm such a bitch i made you cry." I try to move away but Jason tightens his arms around me.

After me and Jason cried our eyes out it was time for Jason to leave for the night and for me to celebrate while being sober. "Bye sweetheart i love you so much." Jason kisses me.

"Bye honey bunny, i love you so very much, have fun." I kiss him.

"You too, bye!" We kiss each other then i watched that sexy ass go into his car and drive away.

All my friends and stuff came over and we partied all night. I kept away from everything that could hurt the baby but i still had fun. Then came the morning, lucky the wedding is in the afternoon so everyone has time to recover i guess. "Alright let's get you ready." Grace walks up to me.

"Its not even 12 yet." I say but then Grace points at the clock. "Where did that come from?" I laughed.

Grace rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm then pulls me to my room, "get dressed while i get everyone else ready." Grace always believed that weddings are the most important day of your life, but i believed that marrying the right person for the rest of your life is important but I'm not going to fight against Grace because Jason deserves this and so do i.

I get dressed just like Grace said then i walked downstairs to feed the dogs. "Who is this!?" I say loudly.

"This is the dog sitter." Grace smiles lightly.

"I don't trust people i don't know." I snarled, "if you hurt my dogs, i will hunt you and your family down and kill you all without a second thought!" I spit.

I hug my dogs, "she cares a lot about her animals and everyone in her life, don't take it personally." Grace speaks then walks away for a bit.

I stand up and walked to the girl, "I'm serious about what i said, I've killed before and if you do really good for my dogs i'll pay you more then what you are normally paid so like one thousand but thats if they are happy with you." I see her girls go bright.

"Yes ma'am." She says.

I left my baby's with the demon sitter and went with Grace and some other chicks i know. We walked into a hair and dress plus makeup place, a gay guy walks up to us. "Oh my god! You look horrible honey!" He says in the most stereotypical gay voice.

"Grace?" I look at her.

She smiles, "its fine Faith." The guy takes me to the dress area first.

In ways i wish that i wasn't pregnant because there's so many dresses i love. We get everything done and i get into the limo with all my bridesmaids and the maid of honour which is of course Grace. "We are here, lord hep me." I've never been so nervous in my life.

We get out and i hear the music playing, Grace looks at me and hugs me tightly, "Don't worry Faith, you'll be okay." She moves from me and walks with the others in a line down the aisle. I breathe in and out deeply and looked at the flowers I'm holding in my hands.

*Bridal boutique*

I smile and started walking down the aisle and saw Jason with a big smile ad looks like he was tearing up a little bit

I smile and started walking down the aisle and saw Jason with a big smile ad looks like he was tearing up a little bit. I pass the flowers to Grace and let the person talk. "Do you Jason take Faith to be your Wife?" The guy says.

Jason looks at me with the ring in his hand and says, "I do." He puts on the ring which looks so beautiful

"And do you Faith take Jason to be your Husband?" The guy speaks again.

I grab Jason's ring and put it on his finger, "I do." I smile.

Jason cries a little, "you may kiss the bride." The guy steps back and we kissed each other.

We went to take photos then we ate some cake, then came to the dance... to say the least it went great and i will never want Jason out of my life.

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for late post! Up top is one of the photos! Next chapter or two may be the last of this story! I really hope you have been enjoying and thank you for your patience. alright catch you all in the nest chapter!! Peace out everybody!!! Byeee byeee!!!!!