Hit n run

*Faith pov*
I walk out of the house to see Jason and Leo. "Leo how are you?" I smirk.

"Better after seeing the slut." He smirks.

Jason starts beating the shit out of him, i pulled Jason back. "He isn't worth your energy." I say.

Leo stands and smiles, "thanks Jason, let me tell your dad about your violence....he will be proud!" Leo hits me before running off.

"How do you know him?" Jason looks at me.

"Leo and i used to go to school together, and before you get your panties in a knot, i didn't date him or anything like that." I look at his eyes.

"Why did you stop going to party's?" Jason questions me.

"You won't believe me." I sighed.

Jason grabs my hands, "i know the men that your mother has been with has hurt you and you told me that you have been raped." Jason sighs.

"People like Tom raped me at party's, happy now?" I moved my hands.

Jason hugs me as i hug him back, "i didn't mean to be rude, is anyone at your house?" Jason looks down at me.

I grab my phone and called Emma, "Hello?" She said.

"Is anyone home?" I question.

"Not for the next 5 hours, why?" She sighs.

"Cool, see you tomorrow." I hang up. "We have 5 hours." I look up at Jason.

We left to my house and had some fun. We go back to school and make trouble, i get home and see the most hated man in the house. "Come here slut!" He walks towards Emma and goes to hit her, i catch his hand and punched the shit out of him.          

"STAY AWAY! And if i find out you told someone, I'll personally kill you myself!" I shouted in his ear.

I finally stood up for myself and i feel amazing about it. "I didn't like it here anyway!" He stands up and go to the front door.

I kick him out in the rain, he falls into a muddy puddle. I walked out there in the rain and stood in front of Jarrod and stepped on the back of his head so his face goes into the mud. His head lifts, "stupid whore." He smirks.

I see his disgusting black teeth, i lean down to face him and smirked, "I'm not going to say that I'm not a whore but there is way better words to use." I stand up as he does the same. Jarrod punches me so once i knew he was weak i started beating him until he falls to the ground. "Where's your gun now!?" I spit.

"Faith stop!" Emma shouts.

I punched him one more time before moving away from him. "Don't breathe a word about any of this or else!" I run to him and kicked him in the ribs repeatedly.

"Faith stop!" Emma screams.

I stopped and looked at her then looked at my hands to see blood that is both mine and Jarrods. "Get out of here!" I spit on him and go to kick him but i stopped myself.

He gets up and looks at me, "since when did you start standing up for yourself?" He smirks as the rain wastes away some of the mud on him.

I smile for a moment, "LEAVE!" I shouted.

I wipe my face as he runs away, i know there blood on my face now but I honestly don't care. I face Emma to see her sad face, she holds her hand out for me to grab but i look away. I hear her walk to me and feel her hand on my shoulder, "i don't care if your not related to me, your still my sister and for what you did for me and my mother let me take care of you for once instead of you taking care of us....i know the last few boyfriends my mother had has been mean to you and you protected us from them hurting me or my mother....so please don't fear what i think because i can see it clearly now that you need this." Emma gives my hand that still bleeds out.

We get inside the house and dry off. Emma helps with my hands, Donna walks into the house and walks straight to me. She slaps me across the face. "Why do you ruin everything for me!?" She shouts.

Donna sees my hands covered with bandages and bruises on both me and Emma. Emma stands up and stands in front of me, "Faith save me from all of your boyfriends over the years and you too!" Emma shouts.

Emma sits back down with me as i see Donna sit on the couch. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you." Donna looks at me.

I sigh, "Donna I'll alway forgive you and Emma, you took me in and i'm thanking you for that. Donna in all seriousness i think you should find different people to date." I smirk.

I go to bed after hours of playing games with Donna and Emma. My phone buzzes.
~Jason Stone~
<Hey Babe
>Hey Jas, whats up?
<not much, i have to tell you something
>what is it?
I hoped Jason wouldn't break up with me.
<i have to go away for a while....will you wait for me?
I never seen this type of text before but i wanted to see him.
>meet on my roof.
Jason didn't text back so I climbed the roof and waited for a text back.
<okay.
I see Jason climbing my roof, once he got to a safe spot on the roof i hugged him as he returned it. "Jason tell me whats going on?" I look up at him.

He moves from the hug, "I'll be joining my father in the mafia for a while...i don't have a choice." Jason sighs.

"He can't make you go! I won't let him!" I spit.

Jason grabs my hands, "wait for me, because i don't want them to hurt you or i don't want you hurt at all, forgive me for leaving at a bad time." Jason moves my head to look at his face.

We kiss, "as long as you don't leave me for good then do what you need to." I say.

Hello everyone!! The car at the top is Donnas car! Anyway i hope you enjoyed the chapter!! I'll catch you all in the next chapter! Peace out everybody! Bye bye!!!

.