Party Like There Is No Tomorrow

We all left, i had other classes then school ended. I started walking to Terrys house, but a random car parks in front of me, i stop walking as i saw the window roll down. Jason jumps out of the car and looks at me. "What do you want?" I spit.

"Faith please, I'll do whatever it takes to be with you again. I know i fucked up and I'm so sorry, if i can go back in time to change what mistakes I've made then I'll do it in a heartbeat." Jason says.

What do i do? I never done this type of thing before, "then make it up to me." I still like him and i hope in someway he can recover his actions. "I'm willing to let you have a second chance but this second chance better be worth it." I sigh.

Am I doing the right thing? I guess I'll find out when he makes his first move. "I'll start right now." Jason pulls me close and kisses me.

I didn't pull back, am i stupid for doing that? Maybe doing this will help or maybe it'll make it worse. I pull away, "so that bitch?" I step back.

"She meant nothing to me, you know when i saw you at the party i wish you stayed longer to see Grace beat her ass then mine, but i told her that the chick forced herself on me and i didn't get time to react....but i told Grace i still deserved the beating." Jason says, "and Zane beat me up too, but like i said before i don't want to be known as the fuckboy i only want to be yours." Jason is such a sweet talker.

"So sweet." I chuckle, "well i better get going." I go to walk around him but he grabs me lightly.

"No one is at my house, lets catch up." He smiles.

We get to his house and went to his room then had sex. Jason fell asleep afterwards so i get up and put my clothes on then walked to his bedroom door. "Jason!?" I hear a male voice walking upstairs to Jasons bedroom.

"Faith come over here." Jason grabs my hand and hides me in the bathroom, "stay here please." Jasons seems freaked out.

I closed the door and listened in silence to what they are saying. "Hey dad." Jason says.

I hear someone hit some skin, "he is hurting Jason." I whisper to myself.

"What did i tell you about going to party's with sluts!?" He yells.

"How else am i meant to find a girl?" Jason says, "dad i have a girl." Silence is all i heard.

"You have a girlfriend?" The shocked but disgusted tone his dad has tells me what type of person he is.

"Yeah i do and unlike your evil thing that your dating, this girl is actually a good person someone that is my escape." I wasn't sure if Jason was saying that because I'm here or if it's actually the truth.

"I want to meet this slut of yours tomorrow night." I hate his dad already.

"She isn't a slut!" Jason yells.

Then i heard a hit then what sounded like a body hitting the ground. "Don't yell at me boy!" The dad left as he slams the door.

I ran out of the bathroom and saw Jason on the ground, i ran to Jason and leaned down. "Jason are you okay?" I question.

Jason grabs me and teddy bear hugs me, "I'm better now that your here." He hugs tightly.

I hug him back, "glad to hear, want to meet my best friend?" I ask.

"Sure." He smiles.

We get dressed then i drove Jasons car to Chris's house. "Keep calm, they can sense  and smell fear!" I parked the car.

"Me? Afraid? Well thats something to laugh about." Me and Jason get out of the car.

"Terry! Christian!" I opened the door.

"Faith you had me worried!" Terry hugs me tightly.

"I can't breathe!" I say.

"Oh sorry." Terry lets go of me then looks at Jason. "Who is this?" She says.

"This is my boyfriend Jason, Jason this is my best friend Terry." I say.

Jason holds his hand out but Terry hugs him instead, "if you hurt my best friend ever again I'll break every single bone in your body or even rip your dick off." Terry threatens then lets him go.

Chris walks to me and hugs me, he lets go then looks at Jason. "Jason." Jason holds his hand out.

Chris grabs it, "we meet the other night, now Jason I'm basically like Faiths dad or brother how ever you want to put it, so stay in my good books and we'll get along fine." Chris lets go of Jasons hand.

"Its muddy outside!" Terry smiles.

"Yes!" I shout. We all run outside, i picked up some mud and threw it at Chris.

"Don't throw mud at my future husband!" Terry throws mud at me.

Chris started throwing mud at Jason. We basically had a big mud fight, i go inside to the toilet but i hear my phone ringing, "hello?" I answer.

"Faith where have you been!?" Donna shouts.

"I've been at my best friends house, why?" I say softly.

"Come home!" Donna shouts.

I hang up the phone and sighed. My phone suddenly gets a message.
~Emma~
<Mother is back with that one guy that hurt your hand.
>you mean Jarrod?
<yep, so you better be nice!
>yeah whatever
<mom wants you home right now!
I turn my phone off then walked outside where the others are. "Faith whats going on?" Terry runs to me.

"I have to go home for a little while." I didn't tell Terry everything that happens in my life.

"Okay i hope you get back soon!" Terry hugs me.

Jason and myself get into the car then left. Jason parked his car in his driveway, "see you later?" Jason says.

"Yeah." I get out of the car, "bye Jason." I close the door and went into my house.

As soon as i entered the house i see Jarrod sitting on the couch next to Donna, "Faith you remember Jarrod?" Donna and Jarrod stand up and looked at me.

"How could i ever forget?" I sighed, "I'm going to my room to clean up." I walk to the stairs.

"Me and Emma will be going out soon so please don't be mean to Jarrod." Donna speaks.

I smirked, "of course Donna, I'll do my best." I walked upstairs.

Hello everyone! This photo up top is Grace! Super sorry for late updates of this book! Anyway i hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all in the next chapter!!! peace out everybody!!! Bye bye!!!!!!