Birthday

Terry takes me into the kitchen with Willow following behind. "What happened?" Terry hands over an ice pack.

I put it on my fist, "Chris gave Marks favourite car away to Tom." I look at Terry.

"Its his favourite car, so what?" Terry sighs.

"Mark and my father worked on it together, i helped along the way." I spit, "i love that car ad since i lost so many damn people in my life, i just....I'm going to meet Tom and do what I have to in order to get the car back." I groaned.

"Was it worth beating up my husband?" Terry questions.

"Thats how he knows that he lost all of my respect, Terry i don't expect you to understand." I gave the ice pack back.

"Over a car!?" Terry spits.

"Chris has done other things too! But obviously to you it doesn't matter!" I sighed, "I'm going to pick up the car tomorrow." I start walking.

Terry stops me, "look I'm sorry, what can he do to make up for his mistakes?" Terry asked.

"Nothing, but tell him to stop snitching." I spit,

"It wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for you going against Tom!" Terry shouts.

Olivia starts crying, "Terry I don't want to fight you or even go into a disagreement, as soon as i pick the car up you won't have to worry about me anymore." I could tell Terry about Chris still being in with the gangs and shit but I won't dog him out like that.

"Thats not what I'm saying!" Terry groans.

"Terry its exactly what your saying! Terry you have a family now take care of them!" I say.

Terry goes to get Olivia as i grab Willow. I walk to my car with Willow in my arms, "Faith?" Jason speaks from behind me.

I place Willow inside the car then looked at Jason. "I'm sorry Jason." I sigh.

"What was that all about?" Jason asked.

"I'll tell you when we get home." I sigh, "drive safely." I smirk.

Jason leaves, i call Jake to help move the car to Donna shed. "She's a beauty." Jake says.

"I can't thank you enough, Donna." I smile.

"Anytime, can i ask something?" Donna questions.

"I had a fight with Terry and thats all you need to know, sorry i just don't want to talk about it." I sighed.

"Okay well i'm not going to force you, when is the car going to be picked up?" Donna questions.

"Tomorrow, trust me you wouldn't even know when its gone." I smirk.

"Okay, enjoy your birthday tomorrow." Donna hands over a letter.

"Keep it." I say.

"Please Faith." Donna looks at me.

"Donna keep your money, you know how I'm like with that stuff." I say.

"Faith, if you don't take it I'll sell your car." Donna sighs.

I take the letter, "thanks Donna." Me and Jake get into the truck.

"Hey since its your birthday tomorrow you wanna party tonight?" Jake asked.

"I'm supposed to be with Jas tonight but how could i miss out on fucking shit up!?" I punch his arm. We dropped Willow off with Grace.

We stop at Shorty's house. I grab my phone out and called Jason, "where are you?" Jason asked.

I told him Shorty's address, "come over and see how i used to celebrate most things, Grace will take care of Willow." I say.

"I'm on my way." Jason says before hanging up.

I see Shorty, "Shorty lets talk!" I grab his arm and went into a different room.

"Whats up?" He questions.

"Matt, I trusted you with Jake." I point.

"He can't help it, you should know what its like." Matt sighed.

"I stopped having drugs and alcohol, Matt!" I spit.

"Well you know that's a lie." Matt sits down on a chair.

I groaned, "i just don't want Jake wasting his life away." Matt rolls his eyes.

"Your not his mother, stop trying to take care of everyone!" Matt spits.

"Matt! You and the others are all i have!" I yelled, "i don't have a blood family! I only have my friends and people that took care of me! Even Jason is involved!" I must be getting my period soon because it seems I'm fighting with everyone today.

"Faith just stop caring about others so god damn much and actually care for yourself for a while, listen Faith I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything but you need to be the Faith I remember." Matt stands up.

"Matt i don't want to be her anymore! She was a slut!" I sit down.

"That wasn't your fault." Matt sits next to me.

"So you want me to throw away my life?" I look at him.

"Faith look at you, back then you actually looked like a normal human but now it looks like you haven't slept in days! Look at your face and knuckles!" Matt points out.

I sighed, "maybe your right..." I look at my hands.

"No I'm not, Faith live your life." Matt leans forward.

"I just miss the boys, thats all." I look at him.

"I miss them too, but its not worth being like me." Matt sighs, "i don't want you to kill ever again." He stands up then helps me to my feet.

"Don't worry i won't, thanks for doing that be the way." I smirk.

"Well I'm never going to forget the fact you killed him horribly." Matt chuckles.

I laugh before leaving the room. I see Jason at the front door, "Jason!" I shouted.

Jason walks over to me, "so what do we do?" Jason asked.

"We party!!" I cheer.

"Turn that music up and bring out the treats!" Shorty shouts.

I see Jake with some weed so i pull Jason with me. It starts getting dark so some fireworks go off, "Hello Faith! Hello Jason!" Jake smiles.

"Jake pass that shit over." I hold my hand out.

Jake hands over a bong, i pass it to Jason as i sit down. Jason sits next to me, "is it just weed in this?" Jason questions.

"Yeah, but if Faith tells us where her secret stash is, we would have more fun." Jake smirks.

Jason looks at me, "that was ages ago, Jake." I stare at Jake.

Jake shrugs as Jason breathes in the weed from the bong. Jason passed it to me, "beat that." Jason chuckles.

"Okay." I breathe the weed in then held it for a while before breathing it out.

"Wow." Jason says with a shocked tone.

"Jakey boy, where's the alcohol and the lime?" I smirk.

Jake gets up and leaves. "So a secret stash huh?" Jason looks at me again.

"Jason, don't start with me!" I laugh as he does.

Jake comes back with alcohol and limes, "I'm kinda worried." Jason chuckles.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The guy up top is Jake! Anyway I'll catch you guys in the next chapter!! Peace out everybody!! Bye bye!!!!