No pain no game

I didn't think my music was loud but my sister came to the shed to tell me off for having my music loud so i turned it down and put my earphones in. After about 2 hours in the shed i went to get ready for school. I get to school and someone new is at the school either that or i never noticed the guy.
~Faith clothing~

 "Hey Grace!" I shout

Grace walks with me, "hey whats up?" We get to my locker.

"Who is that guy over there?" I point.

The guy has blonde hair just like Ryan i think, the guy has blue eyes and looks super fit. "He is the most popular guy even more than Ryan how do you not know him?" Grace sighs.

I stare at her, "i'm new here remember?" Grace smirks.

"He is Zack Xavier." Grace says.

"What do you know about him?" If this guy is more popular than Ryan that means he is the biggest dick going around.

"Well he fucks girls so he fucked every girl, he didn't bother with me because i have a boyfriend, he isn't the nicest guy going around." The way Grace is explaining it, Zack is basically Ryans bad side.

"He is coming this way and staring at us." I'm ready to kick him in the balls.

"Hey Grace, who is this?" Zack smirks.

"This is my friend Faith." Grace says.

"Give me a minute with her Grace." He demands.

Grace left as i looked at Zack, his hands go on the lockers behind me as his arms are on either side of my face making it half impossible to get away from him. "Fantastic." I say under my breath.

"I haven't seen you around here before." He smirks.

I roll my eyes, "no shit dumbass." I sigh.

He slams his left hand on the locker, making ear is ring from the loudness. "Don't be like that." He smiles and leans forward.

I groan and pushed him away from me, "sorry buddy." I smirk, "let me know when you want round two." I chuckle.

Zack leaves after the bell starting ringing, so I decided to grab my art stuff and head to art. I sit at the back with Ryan as we all started drawing. "Why don't you two partner up for the rest of the year for art?" The art teacher stands in front of us with a smirk on their face.

"Really!?" Me and Ryan say at the same time.

"Yes now get to work!" The art teacher says before leaving.

Me and Ryan started drawing and laughed a few times, "lets see your drawing."i say to Ryan.

He goes a bit red and turns over the page to another drawing, he picked up his book and showed me the drawing.
~Ryan's drawing~