Played

We get to school and basically made lots of trouble. "I want you to know something." The poplar bitch walks next to me.

"Why are you talking to me?" I stopped as she did too.

She faces me, "Ryan might be acting like he loves you but just be careful that he isn't tricking you, I'm saying this as a friend or just take advice from someone who knows." She sighs.

I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth but i should be careful just in case. "Thanks for the heads up, but i still want you to know that we are not friends." I say.

"I understand that, bye." She walks away with her friends.

I put in my earphones and played music from my phone. After school ended i went home to get dressed and ready to go out with Jason.

*Faiths clothing to see Jason*

"Your boyfriend is here!" Emma shouts

I leave the house and got into Jasons car. We went to the cliff but in a more private area. "Would you still like me if i did something bad and lets just say for example i made a bet with my friends and got with the chick that they thought I wouldn't be with....and turns out I actually have feelings for her." Jason says nervously.

"Well i think the guy should tell the truth before anything else happens between you and the girl, but obviously she would be pissed off but you just have to make up for it if you really like her." My heart is beating slow and fast, it can't make up its mind.

Jason sighs and hits himself in the face, "Faith my friends made the bet and your the chick, but i really do have feelings for you and thats the truth!" Jason says.

I stand up calmly, "like i said, the girl would be pissed off so I'm just gonna go home." I sigh, "and to think that I actually could love someone." I leave him there.

I get home and went upstairs, "Hey Sister! How did it go?" She smiles.

"I don't think i want to see him anytime soon, but Emma i should tell you that your mum is keeping something from you." I look at her.

"Oh no, and what are you talking about?" Emma goes to touch me but i move away, "your going back to your old ways again aren't you?" She keeps her hands to herself.

"Emma....I'm your step sister and i'm okay with you calling me your sister but i thought you should know that we didn't have the same parents." I looked away, "Emma don't be mad at your mum be mad at me instead." I would rather be the one to blame then her own mother that she still needs.