Why Harry?

I gasped, "I have to wear a wedding dress!" I groaned.

"I have to wear a tuxedo!" Jason groans.

We moved the stuff off the bed and both got dressed. "I guess we both have to suck it up." We both laughed.

"I guess so." Jason takes my clothes off.

Let's just say we had some fun for the rest of the night.

I get up and got dressed, "Hey Willow and Cooper." I pet them and took them outside. I get ready, "come on guys." I let the dogs into the house and eat their food.

"Hey Faith." Grace walks into the kitchen.

"I'll tell you the news, I'm getting married and I'm pregnant, now I need to go to work." I pack the things the dogs need.

Grace cheers, "about time." She says.

My phone rings, "Hello Jake." I wave to Grace and got the dogs into my car.

"I was wondering if i can work with you." Jake doesn't know that I own my own workplace but I decided that I'll work with Harry for a little longer to finish what I need to.

"Sure I'll come pick you up in 10 minutes." I say before i hanged up.

I drove to Matts house, I knocked on the door, Jake opens it. "Shorty isn't home, he hasn't came home yet." Jake lives with Matt because his parents kicked him out.

"I'll look for him on my breaks, just no weed at the workplace. Understand?" I ask.

"I understand." Jake looks up and down my body then points to my hand with the ring on it. "Getting married?" He smirks.

"Just get in the car." I say.

We get into the car and drove to my work, "I'm scared that I won't find someone." He sighs.

I sigh, "Jake?" I look at him.

"What?" He questions.

"Come live with me and I'll help you get better, I'll get you someone that'll be with you." I smile.

"Wouldn't Shorty be mad?" Jake doesn't know that Shorty's name is Matt, that I remember.

"No, he should be doing the same thing just not living with me." I chuckle.

"I appreciate your kindness." Jake says.

"Don't get used to it, let's go faggot." I get out of the car the got the dogs out, "let's go dogies." I smile.

"So your nice to your dogs and not anyone else?" He groans.

"Depends on who it is or how I'm feeling." I chuckle.

"So rude!" Jake chuckles.

My phone rings, "hello?" I say.

"We are going dress shopping or fitting tomorrow." Grace says before hanging up.

I sighed, "let's go see Harry." The dogs follow us inside the work place.

"Dogs!" Harry greets the dogs, "who's this?" Harry looks at Jake.

"This is my bestie, Jake." I smirk.

"Is he the one thats working with us now?" Harry holds his hand out, "I'm Harry." He smiles.

"Yes." I say.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." Jake and Harry shake hands.

"Faith will show you around." Harry turns around.

"Jake take the dogs over there, I need to speak with Harry." I point.

Jake does what I say then i see Jason walking into the workplace. "Let's go into my office." Harry opens the door to his office.