I'm in love again

I get to work and see Jason. "Faith, me and the boys decided that all of us take Christmas off." Harry says.

"Awesome." I smile, "thanks." I go to my car and started working on it. Jason stands at my car, "whatever your about to say I'm not interested." I say.

"Come on Faith, I'm sorry." Jason leas on the car.

"Maybe wait until after Christmas." I look at him, it feels like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

"Faith I've realised i fucked up, i still like you and i thought i should tell you to your face, instead of telling you over the phone." Jason still looks at me the way he used to when we first got together.

"Jason as much as i think your hot and the fact that i still like you, i just can't deal with this right now." I can't believe i said that.

"So you think I'm hot?" Jason smirks.

I roll my eyes, "piss off Jason." I sighed. Jason walks away while laughing to himself.

*Christmas Day*
I drive to Donnas with Terry and Chris also Olivia in the car. "Lets begin." Terry says as i park the car at Donnas.

"Okay ladies lets go." Chris says as we get out of the car and entered the house.

We watch the younger kids open their gifts, "so Faith what did you get?" Emma questions.

"A sleep in." I chuckle.

"Did you have a tree up?" She asked.

"A small one." Can this be over yet? If theres a god please allow this to be over.

"I didn't have time Emma." I roll my eyes.

"We missed you last Christmas, even on your 19th birthday and your 20th!" Emma hits my arm lightly.

"I missed your birthdays too." I sigh.

"You still managed to give me gifts." Emma rolls her eyes.

"Gift time for older people!" Donna shouts.

"Open mine last." I smirk.

Me and Jake worked with Shorty to get the things i need for gifts. Everyone opens their gifts then i handed out letters to them, they all opened them and half of them screamed with joy. "Tickets to go see Justin Bieber!?" Emma looks at me with her puffy eyes.

I sent Grace into the place for me and Jake to get the tickets since we refused to enter the place knowing there's Justin Bieber and one direction involved. "Tickets to go to Greece!?" Terry looks at me.

"Fuck yes!" Chris cheers to himself.

Donna hugs me tightly, "i always wanted to go to France." They all hugged me.

I got Chris tickets to his favourite band. "Who's going to take care of Olivia and Emma?" Terry questions.

"Thats where i come in to help." I smile.

"I can stay in the house by myself guys." Emma rolls her eyes.

"How did you afford this?" Donna questions me.