It'll be ok

*Jason pov*
Me and Zane got to the house at the same time, "i really hope your girlfriend isn't influencing my future wife with anything." Zane chuckles.

"My girlfriend!? Your future wife has the worst influence....wait actually maybe your right." I laugh as Zane does too.

We get into the house, i hear Willow barking and Grace shouting something. We get to Faiths kitchen. "Yeah I'm definitely right." Zane laughs.

Faith is dancing around with a bottle of alcohol in her hand. "Grace what did you do to my girlfriend?" I chuckle.

"She can hold her alcohol in take really well, its actually unbelievable." Grace stands next to me as we watch Faith dance around.

"Did you have any alcohol?" Zane looks at Grace.

"I had one cup before Faith took the other alcohol before i could have any more." Grace sighs.

"Okay good, now lets get you to bed." Zane grabs Graces hand, "night Jason." Zane walks off with Grace.

I look at Faith then at Willow, "I need your help." I say to Willow.

"Jas your here." Faith stops dancing and looks at me, "why are you here?" Faith puts the bottle of alcohol on the kitchen bench.

"Faith I live here with you." I say.

"Oh yeah, here." She hands over a key, "you need one of these to get in the house." She smiles.

"Thanks Faith, lets get you to bed." I walk close to her.

Faith freaks out and pushed me away from her, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that." Sometimes i wonder if Faith has bipolar even when shes drunk.

I lead Faith to the bedroom with Willow following behind, we get dressed and i see Willow flop on her bed. Faith gets into the bed and i lay next to her. Faith falls straight to sleep. After about an hour i hear crying then within a blink of an eye Faith sits up, screaming. I pull her close to me but she pushed me away, i grab her and held her close to me as she said sorry a million times, "It'll be ok." I say softly.

Faith goes back to sleep, i soon fall asleep too.

*Faith pov*
Being drunk can sometimes be great but not when it gives you problems at the moment or afterwards. I wake up with a massive headache, i slowly open my eyes and see the bright room. I close my eyes and went back to sleep, "Babe." Jason's calm voice pops up out of nowhere.

I yawn, "sorry about last night Jas." I whisper loudly.

"Its fine, why were you drinking on a weeknight?" Jason sits next to me.

I didn't see Jason because I kept my eyes closed, "i was celebrating, i didn't realize until after Grace had one full cup of wine that she is pregnant so i took all of her alcohol and i had lots." I sigh.

"I brought some painkillers and your a very bad influence." Jason laughs.

We both laugh, "i don't really believe in painkillers but i feel that they will be my best friend today." I turn my body and i open my eyes to see Jason sitting next to me.

"Even when you have your period?" He smirks.

"I never really needed to take them, everyone is different though." I sigh.

"Yeah everyone is different so it doesn't surprise me.." Jason laughs lightly.

I have two weeks to fix the car before Jason's birthday, "I'm going to stay at home today." I grab a random pillow and cuddled into it. Jason takes the pillow so i cuddle into him instead.

"What are you doing?" Jason chuckles.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I yawn.

"Half of the time I don't honestly know what your doing, hey aren't you going out with Terry and the others tonight for the wedding thing?" Jason's body is really warm compared to mine.

I sighed deeply, "I seriously forgot about that." The bed and Jason is so comfortable, i don't want him or myself to move.

"Its most likely going to take all day so I'll tell Harry that something came on, I'll also take care of Willow." I lift my head and see Jason staring at me.

"No i disagree." I smash my head into my pillow and groaned.

"You barely have trouble in the mornings." Jason places his hand on my back.

"What are you doing?" This headache is killing me.

"I don't know I'm bored." Jason laughs.

I get up and jumped on Jason then went back to my spot and looked at him. "Don't ask why i did that, i just needed to do something to get my mind off my headache." I sigh.

"That's why i brought water for you also the painkillers." Jason shows me the painkillers and water in his hands.

"I told you i don't believe in painkillers." I sit up and see Willow jump onto the bed. "Hey baby!" I pet her.

"So your nice to a dog but not me? You jumped on me out of nowhere!" Jason sighs.

"Jason, I'm the one that wears the 'pants' and i know you're on your period but i need you to calm down." I look at him then laughed.

"That's a lie! I need to go to work, you get some rest." Jason kisses my forehead, i wipe my forehead.

I hug him, "No." I say.

Jason chuckles, "don't forget that we are going on a date tonight." Jason removes me from him.

"Jason don't change the subject, what do i wear?" I ask.

"You just changed the subject, do you have anything nice?" Jason smirks.

"That's rude!" I laugh.

"What is?" Jason she smirks.

I hit him lightly, "i don't know why i thought it was a good idea drinking on a weeknight." I roll my eyes.

"Wasn't my fault now was it?" Jason gets off the bed.

"Don't be a dick." I slowly get off the bed as Willow follows behind.

Jason gets dressed then heads towards the bedroom door, "So am i taking Willow?" Jason asked.

I looked at Willow then at Jason, "i'll drop her off with all the supplies she needs, i just need to feed her and everything before i drop her off. Just make sure nothing happens to her, please." I get dressed then i had some water afterwards.

"Okay cool, i'll be downstairs." Jason leaves the room.

I sit on the ground as Willow sits on me, "Should you go?" I question her. "You can't even answer that, what am i thinking?" I slowly get to my feet, "Should i tell him?" I walk to the bedroom door as Willow follows me.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! the car up top is (dodge-challenger-black-2 doors) and its Faiths car! anyway i just have to say that i'm sorry if i ever upload late or whatever, i get lost in time and in the writing, along with other story's i'm working on. Anyway i'll catch you all in the next chapter!! peace out everybody!!! Bye bye! Ps: please read the comment section, thank you!