Lots of hate

Ryan is about to tell me something but i feel that i have to tell him something too, "what is it?" I say.

"Would you go on a date with me?" My heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him and realised that he is serious. "We have only known each other for like a month now." I say.

Ryan smirks, "what?" I hit Ryan.

I roll my eyes, "you dick." Ryan smiles then sighs.

"Would you say yes though?" Ryan says.

I laugh, "lets watch some movies." I changed the TV to a horror movie.

"This is my favourite movie." Ryan says.

Me and Ryan fell asleep after the movie. I wake up and looked around, the sun is rising. I get up and went to the bathroom then went to the kitchen to cook myself some food, "i had no nightmares for the first time in a long time." I whisper to myself.

"Morning." Grace says.

"Morning." I smirk, "whats the plan for today?" Grace takes some of the toast i cooked up and eats it.

"I really don't know but both of the boys are asleep still." Grace sighs.

"Thats a lie!" Ryan shouts.

"Go back to sleep Ryan." Grace chuckles.

Ryan walks to us and steals a piece of toast then left the house, "where the hell is he going?" I say as i take a bite from my own toast.

"He will be back later, he is just going to make some trouble." Graces eyes suddenly widen, "that means." Grace runs to her room then comes back to me, "we are having some girl time!" Grace smirks.

"Great i can't wait." I roll my eyes in annoyance.

Grace went to her room to get dressed, my phone rings so i answer it, "its not a good idea coming home." Emma whispers.

"Whats going on?" I hope nothing has happened.

"Mum came home with someone we know and i think they are dating..." Emma sighs.

I hope it isn't Peter because all he did to me was bring hell, "who the hell is it!?" I really don't want it to be Peter.

Emma clears her throat by coughing, "just don't come home for a while please." Emma is really looking out for me.

"Make sure no one goes into my room please." I've hated my mum for a long time because i caught her cheating on my dad with the Peter guy when my dad was out on a trip but i never said anything.

"Don't worry i won't let anyone go in there." Emma says.

"But let me know if anything goes bad." Peter always picked on me and no one knew about it and did other things.

"Okay send a text when you are on your way home." Emma hangs up.

I turn my phone off as Grace looks at me, "where did you come from?" I smirk.

Rebel Tomboy vs Bad boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें