No Way

"Its Terrys, i need to fix it since they left it when it was broken down." I sigh as I put myself some wine. Its a pussy thing to have but its light so its cool.

"I'll help you with that." Jason smirks, "a wine huh?" He says.

"I need it for what i found out today, so don't judge and also i don't want to get hammered." I chuckle.

"Makes sense, what did you find out?" Jason grabs my wine glass and drinks from it.

I've noticed that Jason looks 21 but he's 20, doesn't look a day older. I look like shit and I'm only 20. "I found out that i have a brother." I roll my eyes.

"No fucking way." Jason lifts his right eyebrow.

I look at his other hand that isn't wounded and see a ring on his middle finger. "Didn't know you like wearing rings?" I smirk.

Jason looks at his hand, "yeah just one of those things." Jason says.

"Well for your birthday I'll get you some rings." I laugh.

"My birthday is oddly close to yours." Jason drinks the rest of his apple juice then grabbed my wine glass. "Yours is on the 23rd and mine is on the 24th." Jason finishes my wine.

I totally forgot that me and Jason were both born in July. "You know people have the same birth date as you too, right?" I'm not being a bitch or anything but its true.

"Yes i know, hey do you believe in the supernatural or paranormal?" Jason asked.

"Yeah I believe that kind of thing." I say, "do you?" Its odd for Jason to ask something like that.

"Of course, i was only wondering thats all." Jason checks the time. "So what things do you need for the car?" He asked.

"I'll show you, come on Willow." I say. "Emma disappeared somewhere." I look around.

"I think she went in her room." Jason walks with me and Willow.

"Doesn't surprise me." I chuckle. We get into the shed and i place Willow in the toddler cage, when shes older she would be able to jump out of it.
*Toddler cage, thingy, its not exactly what it looks like but you get the idea*

Me and Jason start working on the car, i ended up trying to teach Willow to pass me the tools i needed

Me and Jason start working on the car, i ended up trying to teach Willow to pass me the tools i needed. I ordered everything the car needs as Jason helps too. Its getting super late and Willow is asleep on the ground, i pick Willow up and see Jason packing everything away. We walked inside the house and to the kitchen, "I'm not even hungry." Jason sighs.