•c h a p t e r 14•

I can't believe Luca made me change my clothes

I can't believe Luca made me change my clothes. He wasn't dressed fancy and, in case he hadn't noticed, we're on the run! I doubt thing one and thing two are going to score us on our attire.

Then, to boot, I didn't bring any of my good clothes. All I have are the various clothes left in the dresser from the previous bunk dwellers, my old dirty ones and. . .

Game on, Luca.

I didn't take too long putting my outfit on, mostly because there isn't much to it. The second you let a man boss you around, he'll be doing it forever.

Making my way over to the media room, my heart is pounding. Not because I'm scantily clothed but because Luca will be seeing my body. Not all of it, of course. The important parts are covered and the less important parts have some material but not much.

It's not to late to turn back. . .

Yes it is.

I push the large wooden doors open and strut in. Luca turned to me, probably expecting to see me in a sweater like any compliant girl would have been. I was hoping to get some sort of reaction out of him. He didn't let me down.

His eyes grew the size of his fist and then he fell right out of his chair onto another one, taking them both down with him. My giggle was the only sound in the room.

As I walk to my seat, avoiding Luca and his messy state, I glance up at the screen.

Holy poo on toast!

There is a God out there and the proof is staring at me from the other side of the TV.

Two of the most beautiful faces are taking up the gigantic space on the wall. They're obviously fraternal twins. The one on the right is skinnier, with a boyish face and a wolfish grin. The one on the left has a much more muscular build and wore a stern look. Both of them are every girls wet dream.

"Hi." I smile up at them.

Luca had managed to scramble back into his chair but had not found a way to fix his face.

"Hellooooo there, baby. I'm Nick but you can call me the Overlord of Sexiness. All the ladies do." The infamous twin says.

"More like Lord of the Clap." Nate mumbles.

For the first time in days, I laughed hard. I could really get used to those two guys if they're always like this. My voice snapped Luca out of his trans. He pulled his shirt over his head and reached out to hand it to me.

"Put it on." He growls lowly, "Or I will put it on you myself."

I was tempted to call his bluff but I knew better. Taking the clothing, I waste no time throwing his shirt over me. It covers everything the lingerie doesn't and then some.