•c h a p t e r 29•

A/N: I want to thank everyone for their support throughout my book

A/N: I want to thank everyone for their support throughout my book. I real didn't expect anyone to read it but here we are on Chapter 29 and I have you all to thank for getting me this far.

I am about 10 chapters ahead of what I publish so I can tell you things will only get wilder from here. I'm very excited to be sharing this with you guys!

Thank you!
Peaches
______________

This party is like one of the ones you see in rap videos before the rappers show up. I almost fall backwards trying to get a good look at the chandelier.

"Stop playing around Constance. We have a plan that you have to follow explicitly if we're going to save Luca." My earpiece complained.

When Nate called and said he had a better plan than Luca's that involved me saving him, I jumped on it. It had nothing to do with me saving him, though, that would be a bonus. No, I am going to be the one to get the information from the computer. Constance swoops in and saves the day! Then I can use it as leverage to get Luca to talk to me, which he will be able to do because I saved him. See. Full circle.

"Yes Capitan."

"Don't talk to me. People will know you are wired." Nate commented.

"Or think you're insane." Nick yelled loud enough for me to hear.

Yeah, we can't have people know there is wires and listening devices and a camera on me. First they're going to ask me where I put them at and that is not a conversation I want to have.

The twins had already sent gear for me when Luca decided to push us all away so the dress, tech and a specialty gun were in one of the bags. How they got my dress size, I don't know but I'm also not complaining because it is beautiful. I'm pretty sure Nate picked it out because Nick was complaining it wasn't revealing enough the entire video.

Oh yeah, I had to FaceTime them so they could help me set the wires and camera right. It took forever but I eventually got it and only had one boob incident.

"Head towards the center of the room. Luca will likely be on the perimeter. Also I need to see faces to implement faze one."

I walk around shoving my chest out to every face in range. People probably think I want them to look at me and I do. Nate's plan requires me to help him analyze faces until he finds the right one.

Who is he looking for exactly? A hunter, as he calls them. People who blend in and wait in the shadows for someone worth money.

"Fräulein." An older man with an unmistakable German accent gets my attention. He has nice, warm eyes like what I imagine a father would. When he reaches out for my hand I don't hesitate.