My memorable time

Aarya's pov:

                    I was sitting in my office room. Its a  luxury room but little dark. I always love dark and luxury. My office is in Italy. Yes, i am in Italy but i am not Italian I am Indian. My father and mother got married and came to Italy. They died of car accident. Sorry i forget to introduce myself. I am Aarya. I am the mafia king in Italy. And I run the most successful company name MMM INDUSTRIES. This company is started by my father and he got it into a successful company. We hire more than 60,000 workers and lot of branches.   

              I lost my parents at the age of 14.  I am the most rude man i have known. I will get whatever i want nd i will kill whoever comes in my way. I hate bstrayers a lot. And two  of  my workers betrayed me. I just asked my men to find them where they are. I am waiting for the news about them in my room.

             While i am waiting i heard the room door knocking

             While i am waiting i heard the room door knocking. I heard my men standing there and asking permission to come in. I just pressed a button which is near ro my seat. The double decker door opens. I saw five of my men coming in. One of my men said " Boss we found one man's place. He is staying in a haunted house. But we are still searching for the other one." I clenched mg teeth and said " This should be the last night in his life". Then at the midnigt my men caught him in the house and started beating him. I came there in my BMW car and watched him getting beats. Suddenly when he saw me he started to run. My men started to run after him. Then in the middle of the road they caught him. I came there in my car and came out. He asked me to spare him. But i didn't leave him and i took my gun and shot him dead. Then when i getbinto my car i saw someone watching fro  a balcony. Then my eyes wide when i see a girl standing in the balcony staring at the incident. Then i asked my friver to stop near the hotel. Then i came out of the hotel and started to see her clearly. She has  beautiful eyes that really mesmerised me. She has long hair upto her elbow joint which is really shiny and dark and silky. I was really shocked that she also see me and our eyes caught. I really can't take my eyes. She really is brave even after watching a murder. She is not white in colour but thats the thing i like in her a lot. She is not thinny that i like her chubby cheeks and its like a soft cake. I want to touch those cheeks and feel it. Thats the mist memorale moment in my life.Then after a few minutes she went in. And i get into my car and went to my home sorry mansion.

                     I didn' t get any sleep. I was just thinking only about her all long night. I don't know how the time went  and suddenly i felt sun rays falling on ny face. I turned to the direction of the light and i went near the big glass balcony and i saw some flowera in my garden. Its been there for many years but today i saw them with a surprising look. Then i turned to see my king sized bed and imagined how it will be when she is sleeping in my bed and her face will in sunlight. I want to see her face again and suddenly my phone rang and my men told that he found the other and they locked him in the basement. Usually i will torture my enemies there only. Then i got an idea that while i am murdering the first person in the road i saw her and if i did the same to the second person i hope see her again. Then i told my men to look for the information of my girl and i said i need it within 10 am.