His Master mind

Madhu's p.o.v.:

I stood in my place frozen after heard what he said. I stepped back and asked " You said you will not do anything against my will" He smirked and said " But now you said you can do anything. You should not go back on your words." He stepped closer and I tried to distract him and asked " How did you find it?"

He stopped and said " Trying to distract me , huh? Ok as you want to know I can tell you. First you forgot that I gave you the phone. I can get an alert to my phone whenever you got a message or call. It will also send me the message what you got. While I am bathing I got the message and I told my men to track him and they caught him within half an hour. I got out and took you there. He is just a person from India who saw us when I kidnapped you. He is one of the friends of the person I killed in India. He wants to help you to get away from me.

But unfortunately he doesn't know about me clearly. So he came into my trap." I didn't say anything as I got stunned by his words. How a person could be this cunning? I asked " So is this your master plan?" He laughed and said " Yes, sweetheart. It is my master mind who did all this. I can't take any risk of losing you."

He suddenly ran to me and holds my hands back and stared into my eyes. His eyes are dark and full of lust. I can't see it because of its power. I saw down at the floor. He said " You lips are so gorgeous. I want to taste it right now" by looking my lips. I closed my lips and stared down at the floor without saying anything. He then pushed me in the bed and got over me. He started kissing my neck and I jerked with it. He holds my hands up and didn't stop kissing me.

I felt disgusting and helpless. I said " Please Aarya, it's morning. Don't do this." He said " there are no morning or night for a newly wedded couple, sweetheart." I said " But it feels disgusting for me please" He said " Get used to this" I said " at least please for this time leave it. I don't want to do this in morning."

Can't you please do this for me?" With a begging eyes. He smirked and said " ok, I will give some time upto 9pm since you are trying a lot to distract me. But don't think I will leave you tonight." With that he got up from me and went near the bathroom. He turned and said " We are leaving for some places to visit. Wear something comfortable."

I sat up on the bed and started thinking. My eyes are red and burning because of crying. I thought how can get out of here. He said he will give upto 9pm how it will be okay. How I am going to stop him. I have to do something. I can't accept him. I can't accept this life.

I went to the dressing table and wiped my tears and did my hair do. I put a ponytail and some light makeup. Then I chose a blue top and jeans to wear. I got ready before he finished bathing. I went to the corridor and saw the view. The sun rays and the air breeze fell on my face. I took a deep breathe and looked down and shocked. There was a man standing there and I know him.