My Life Ends

Hi guys. Here is the update for today...

Madhu's p.o.v:

He shouted and went out of the room. I am just crying in the room. Then i heard the door knob turning and i am afraid and thought it will be him again but thank god its not him.

There entered an old woman with her 40s. She came with a tray of food which have bread,omelet and juice. My mouth starts watering. Then only i felt that i am so hungry.

She keep the tray near me and came near me. She said "Hi dear, I think you are fine. I am afraid that something happened to you since you haven't waken for 2 days. Have some food dear".

I can't believe it that i became unconscious for 2 days and my family is also with him for 2 days. I have to do something and get out of here. But before that i have to save my parents from him.

Until they are with him i can't do anything. Then i started eating the breakfast. She said " You are very lucky i haven't seen him caring for anyone. But he cares for you. He was with you the whole time you were unconscious."

I asked " What place is this. Is this really Italy?" She replied " Yes, it is Italy."

I asked " Can i get your phone?"
She just nodded negative and said " I am sorry dear we are not allowed to bring mobiles here. And sir said that we should not allow you to come out of the room and watch you like a treasure."

She gave me some clothes and helped me to get to the bathroom. I saw a wonderful bathroom and the last time i didn't have time or thought to see it since its an emergency and now i saw it. Its so classy. I havn't seen a bathroom like that in my life.

Also the door knob is repaired. I remeber that he can do murder itself casually after all a door knob will not matter to his status. There were large windows and and i asked her how can i bath here with these windows.

She laughed and said " Don't worry dear, only from this side only it can be viewed the other side it will be black only". With that i took a relief. She opened the tap for me and the water fills the tub.

The tub is white and big. The shampoos and conditioners are near it. I need a shower very badly. So i asked her to go out and started bathing. The water is not too much hot and cold. It is normal and it relaxes my body too.

Then i got out of the tub and wrap the towel in my body. I took the dress she gave me it is like a big top with full hands. It ends upto my knee. Its little loose and also its beautiful and simple.

I want to get something to the bottom and i can't be like this. I came out of the bathroom and went to the wardrobe. Its like a dress store is hidden there. One side fully his shirts and pants and ties, watches all that. The other side are with tops, bottoms, pyjamas and ladies dress.

         I checked the sizes i can't believe its all my sizes

I checked the sizes i can't believe its all my sizes. How did he know my sizes? Oh yeah he can do anything since he is mafia and he is rich and all that. Then i took a pant which extends upto my half leg.

I dried my hair and went near the window. I still can't believe this will be happening in my life. Then the old women came to my room and asked her to get me some fruits to eat.

She came with some fruits like apple, orange, strawberries, cherries.
I saw strawberries there. It is allergic to me. Once in my childhood when i ate strawberry i got blood vomitting.

Then for one day i am admitted in hospital only. I got an idea with that and asked the woman to bring anything to cut the fruits. Then she went. I took one apple and waited for her. She came with a knife and asked me whether she can do it or not.

Then i said no need and started cutting the apple. She went out of the room. And i took the chance and went to the bathroom with some strawberries and knife. I ate one berry and i started vomitting and atlast i took a knife and cut my hand with it. Due to blood loss i fell down. My vision gone blank.

How is the chapter guys. Thanks for the vote. Its really so lovely guys thank u so much:)