Insult

Madhu's p.o.v.:

          I went to take bath. I don't know what is happening and he is behaving worstly. He thinks it's romantic but it's really irritating for me. Tomorrow my parents are coming. How can I face them? Oh God, please give me some strength.

         Then I came out of the tub. Then only I remember I didn't take any dress. Shit!!!! How can I forget that. Then I wore the bath robe and slightly opens the door. Thank God he is not there. With that I went to the wardrobe and search for a dress.

       I was looking for some dress and suddenly " You are looking so hot" He said. I jerked from that voice and saw him standing just behind me. My back was hitting his chest. I asked " Where did you come from? I saw the room just now and you were not there?"

           He said " I am standing near the bed. I think the curtains would have hidden me. That's great so that my eyes got a wonderful view now." I just picked one dress and went into the bathroom.

        I changed my dress and came out of the bathroom. He is talking to someone in the phone. I went to the dressing table and dried my hair. I put free hair so that it will cover my neck completely as my dress neck is little low.

         I wore a silver gown with blue flower. It covers Up to my knees since there other dresses were too short and shows more cleavage.

 It covers Up to my knees since there other dresses were too short and shows more cleavage

         Then he put his phone and came near me and said " This dress is beautiful in you. Thanks for leaving your hair free. I love your hair a lot." I stood immediately and went to get my phone.

          He said " Let's go" and opened the door. We went to the elevator and he again pressed a table symbol. I asked " Why there are symbols not numbers?"
He said " Then only no one can escape from us." With that my breathe stops and I look him with shocking expression.

         He said " Also, this elevator can't be operated without a password." With that I understand that he is clearly telling that I can't escape from him and this place.

           Then we entered into a room where there are lots and lots of dresses. They are of different varieties and styles. Even different shoes are also there. Everything wI'll costs much. Then a woman maybe 24 yrs came there.

           She wore a dress which is very short that it covers her mid thigh and the neck is very low that it shows her cleavage a lot. She came to Aarya and hugged and kisses him. She said " Baby, where have you been these days. I miss you a lot."

        Did she call him baby. Does he look like that. He is 6 feet tall with a hard rock face. For me he is looking like a beast. But for her she is looking like a baby. She should visit a good doctor for her eyes.

       He took her arms away from him and said " Hi Lara, this is Madhu, my girlfriend. I need you to get her a dress for today's party" by holding my waist and pulled me towards him tightly. I saw him with shock whereas that girl also look like that.

         She said " Are you kidding me? How could a handsome like you call for a slum dog like her. Definitely she will be after your money." After that she looked at me and said " Get out of here, you little brat!"

      I suddenly drop my head in shame. But suddenly I felt a sound and looked up. The woman fell down with hands in her cheek. I can't believe it he slapped her. His fingers imprinted in her cheek.

        He said " How dare you talk like that to her?She is my queen" angrily gritting his teeth. Did he slap her for me? Why? Did I meant that much to him? No what are you thinking Madhu. Don't forget who you are you should not think like that.

    Then he shouted" Boys!!" Some men arrived there. " Take her and show her how hell will be like. Remember if you show any mercy to her then I will forget my mercy to you." With that they dragged her out of the room. I stood there watching everything without blinking or breathing.

         Then he dragged me towards the room where we are staying. He closed the door with full force and locked it. Then he removed his shirt and threw it away. I don't know what will happen now. Then he came to me and holds my hands. He said " I know you are feeling hurt. I didn't expect that she will go that far. I promise that I will show her the hell for insulting like that." I slowly started to talk " Can I ask you something?" His eyes met mine.

Hi guys . How is the chapter? Let me know it in the comment. See you again with another chapter. Bye:)