My New life

Aarya's p.o.v.:

It is really a miracle Madhu wants to talk to me, she wants to understand me. I didn't even except this to be happen. Then we sat and talk about each other but mostly she talks and I listen which I love a lot. She asked me some questions and I answered it. I didn't know how the time went. And Zameer came and teased me and he also went to his house.

I asked Madhu whether she needs anything to eat. She said no and I took her a glass of milk not to make her sleep with empty stomach since she have to take some tablets. Hen we both drifted into sleep with my love in my hands. I suddenly woke up with the Sun rays falling on my face. I saw my side Madhu is not there. I panicked and suddenly the bathroom door opens revealing my love.

She took a bath and came out with a blue top and white sweatpants. It is really lovely to see her like this. She is drying her hair and sat at the dressing table. I balanced myself in my elbow and I look her rubbing her hair with towel. It is a heart warming scene that water drops are falling from her edge of the hairs and her forehead. She paused and looked at me already staring her. She said " Hi. Sorry did I wake you up?" Oh my god is she is my love who is talking? Then I said " No. Don't be."

She said " Ok.... Then I you get up and take bath. I will make coffee for both of us." She wrapped the towel in her hair she is looking beautiful with some strands of hair falling on her face. Then she went out and I watched her until she goes out of the room and close the door. I took a deep breathe and a smile appeared on my face. I went to take bath which is a mind relaxing bath. But I took it fast since I have to meet my love.

I went down and my love is standing in the kitchen with her back facing me. This is like a dream I always wanted someone in my home whenever I come out of my room to be in my house as my family. Now Madhu is my only family and she is making food for me. With my sound made by my slippers she turned around and said " Hungry?" I said " Very?" She nodded and said " I don't know how to cook but I made some bread toast and egg omelette. I hope you won't mind."

I said " It's my pleasure to have food made by your hands. Tomorrow maid will come and she will cook don't worry." She didn't say anothing and brought two plates with bread toast and omelette. She made coffee too. We sat beside each other and started eating our breakfast. On keeping one mouth I felt it is the tastiest thing ever. Even I ate bread and omelette a lot. This felt very different. It is full is love and my wife made it for me.

She asked " Is it good or bad? I am sorry I am not good in cooking." I said " Are you serious? This is amazing. Do you know how it meant to me that you made me breakfast? It is the best breakfast I ever had. Thank you so much, love." Her lips just curved at the corner and it felt so good to me to see her smile. I think she wants to get adapt to the situation. I will definitely make her feel my love. I will give her time to adapt to this life."

She said " You said that you own a company. Do you have office today? Are you late Today?" I smiled a said " I am employee, love. I am the owner. I don't have time limits unless I have meetings to attend. So don't worry I have lot of time." She said " Then...... " she stumbled and I asked " Then?" She said " Will you take me out? I mean if you are free. I want to go out to see this town. I am feeling good inside it since I want to get some fresh air." He said " sure. There are so many places in Italy" then our breakfast finished and we both changed into other clothes.

 There are so many places in Italy" then our breakfast finished and we both changed into other clothes

she wore a blue and green mixed dress with blue shoes. I am glad that she used to walk in heels. It is really cute to see her on This dress and it matches her skin colour. I went to my wardrobe to get something that will be a good outfit for outing no it's not outing it is our first dating. This is the start of my new life.