Wedding night

Madhu's p.o.v.:

            My voice stopped and breathe also stopped. My eyes and mouth are wide. My body started shivering and my palms started sweating. The room is filled with candles and there were rose petals all over the floor. The bed is full of petals and there is no lights other than the candles and the moonlight.

       SuddenlyThen I heard a voice " Do you like It?" Said Aarya locking the door and I turned to his side. He locked the door with the card and threw it down the table.

          My body started shivering badly and he took steps towards me

          My body started shivering badly and he took steps towards me. The more steps he took forward the more steps I took backward. He said " I can't believe you are right infront of me , Madhu. You know what the night I saw you changed me a lot. I didn't get enough sleep that night. The one thing that goes through my mind is you, only you.

           I still can't understand it. Just watching a girl in balcony will change me and make my night sleepless. That's the time I decided to get you. I don't care what it means or what it matters. The one thing I want and the cure to my madness is you. I decided to make you mine when you disturbs my sleep, my activities and even my anger. You know why I killed the second person in the road.

        I want you to be there and see it. I love the fear in your eyes that night. I want to see the expression and I want to see you. That's why I brought him there and killed him. I got all information about you and your family easily by my men. I know you are little younger than me. But I don't care about that.

            I want you to share my life with in all good and bad. I want you to ease my anger. I want you to change my sleepless nights into dreamable nights. I want to make more love to you. I want you to say my name each and every time even in your dreams also. I want you to bear my child. I want to make a family with you. I want you to be my family, my soul, my everything. I will not let you be away from me, Madhu. I want you to be mine, mine forever."

             I started crying and stood there without saying anything. How can a person think like that? What makes him think like that? I can't do this. I have a family. I have a dream. I will not let this happen ever. I want to go to my family. Suddenly I hit something at my back and turned to see the table. I don't know how I ended up like this.

            Then I felt a breathe in my shoulder and it's him. He came closer and placed his head on my shoulder. He took a deep breathe and said " Your smell is like a drug to me, Madhu. I want to have your scent all over me." He moved my hair to my left side and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

             Suddenly I felt a shock in my stomach. I got goosebumps and my tears started falling without stopping.
He turned me around and said " Its time for us to become one, Mrs. Aarya." On hearing that my body started sweating vigorously. He placed a kiss on my cheek where tears falling down and I placed my hands on his chest to push him.