My innocence

Madhu 's p.o.v.:

I went to shopping and came back. I learned to drive the car. I came fast and I know Aarya will be worried if he woke fast. So I drove fast and saw him waiting on the door. He hugged me and said " thank you." I know why he said but I didn't ask much. We went to the mansiom since he have to go to office. He changed his clothes and I saw and amazed. Its amazing he looks typically like a businessman. He always adapts to his outfit.

He went office and I watched tv. It's so boring so I went to the kitchen and asked the maid to cook something for him. I tried calling him but he didn't pick the call. I think he is in the meeting. I ate some choclate which is in the fridge and my phone rang. It is him and I picked the phone and said Hi. He started teasing me and I asked him whether I can come to his office to give his lunch. He said yes and he sent me car. I took his lunch in lunch box and went to his office. I wore a white top and black pant upto my ankle and an over coat too.

        The car stopped at the door and I looked through  the window

The car stopped at the door and I looked through the window. It is a tall building and I saw it with opened mouth.

  I came out of the car and went inside

I came out of the car and went inside. I went to the reception. There a girl was sitting and on seeing me she said " Good afternoon. How can I help You?" I said " Hi, I am Madhu for Mr.Aarya." She said " one second mam" and she took her phone and said " sir, miss Madhu is here for You." I don't know what happened but her smile vanished and she became pissed off.

She said " Yes sir" and hang the phone and said " Mrs. Aarya you can go now. He will be in 36 th floor." I just stunned and said " thank you " and went into the lift. I know he will be definitely said something to her that make her pissed off. I took a deep breathe and the lift bell rings. I reached the floor and there was a large double decker door. I knocked it and heard a voice" come in". I went inside and he sat on his large chair and looked at me with a satisfying smile.

He said " You don't need to knock, love. It is our office." I said " what you said to her?" He rolled his eyes and said " nothing. Leave it." I saif " No. I have to know." He said "it's not imporant, okay." I said " Ok, then I am leaving now unless you tell me what you said to her?" He just chuckled and said " ok, I said if she wants her job she have to respect my wife and should not call her by name."

I stood there with a face expression what kind of person is he. I just said " well, I hope it is not a good day for her." He said " So. What for me today for lunch?" I said it is just some chicken and some easy cooking recipe." We went to the table and I put the plate and placed the dishes. It is hot and still smells fantastic. He said " wow smells great, love."

        I said " I didnt do it

I said " I didnt do it. It the maid who did it." He just looked at me with oh my god expression and said " ok. That's good." I went to sit on my chair and but he pulled my hand and dragged me on his lap. I sat on his lap and he locked me with his arms. I said " What are you doing? Leave me. It is office." He said " it is our office. No one can say anything." He smiled and came to my neck and placed a kiss there.

I just closed my eyes and my body started to heat up and his head was on my shoulder. He placed another kiss on my neck and he moved my hair to other side and tightens his hold on me. My hands involuntarily went to his collar and I wrap my hands around his neck. When he placed a kiss deeply on my neck, I arched back and his hands went to my thigh and gripped it.

His hand then went to my legs and he turned me around and lifted me and without knowing my legs went around his waist and he stood up and took me to the sofa. He put me down and he removed his tie with one hand without taking his other hand from my hip. He bite me in my shoulder and licked there. I am shocked when a moan escaped from my mouth. Then he kissed me in my forehead and then my nose and went to my lips.

I turned my check and he kiseed me in the neck and removed his coat. I just closed my eyes and he took my hand and kisses all over my hand. It formed an electricity in Me and he took my over coat too. He gripped my waist and went to my waist. He slightly lifted my shirt and placed a kiss on my navel. I just jerked from it and opened my eyes and saw the ceiling and the room.

Then I just realised what is happening. My heart started beating fast and I started to cry. No Madhu you should not do this. You are just 15. You have a family. You have a dream. Stop it. I suddenly stood up by pushing Aarya away and shouted" Stop" and he stopped and looked at me with shock. I just stood and ran into the rest room by crying.
I closed the door and started crying bitterly. I closed my mouth and thought Sorry daddy. I don't know what took me. Please forgive me. I will not do this again. I won't do this. I don't know how innocence went like this.

Hi friends. How is the update. It good to have many people reading and loving my story. Thanks for all who are supporting me. Bye:)