What have I done

Madhu's p.o.v.:

He removed his belt and started hitting me vigorously. I shouted in pain and crying. I begged him not to beat me. But he didn't stop. More beatings are coming up and I can't handle it. My body started to burn like fire. Tears falling from my eyes and I can't even shout since my throat is also dried of crying. I don't have any energy and he is beating me continuously. I think this lasts for half an hour and my clothes are torn and even my skin and blood was oozing all over my body.

My body is shivering and my vision starts to blur out. Then I felt unconscious and my vision went blank. I thought What have I done to get this much torture. First he torture me mentally now physically. Instead of this, he can simply kill me. I want to go to my family. Who wants to live with this beast.

Aarya's p.o.v.:

What Madhu told me really makes me angry. How could she think of leaving me. We are married now. How could she think of leaving her own husband. My anger took control of mind and I dragged her to the room and said she won't be coming out of the room until she accepts me. But what she said makes me crazy.

She said she will never do that. How dare she raise her voice against me and say she will not accept me. I can do anything with my snap of fingers. I can even destory her whole family and not leaving any traces of their bodies. How could she say this to me.

Now not only my anger and also my ego took over my mind. I slapped her and removed my belt. She saw with tearful eyes and she went little back by crawling. But before that I started beating her vigorously. That time my inner beast was taking over me and i was beating my Madhu without even knowing what was happening.

I didn't stop and she was crying and begging me to stop. She should have thought of it before she raise her voice against me. Now it's too late. I don't mind her begging s and crying and beated her for half an hour until she went unconscious. Then I came out of the room and went to my bar. I took a bottle of alcohol and started drinking it. I was nearly drinking 3 bottles and my mind was now out of control.

And slowly I took my steps to my room and saw Madhu on the floor with blood oozing from her body and unconscious. I sat on the bed drinking 3rd bottle of wine and thought I won't leave you Madhu. You are mine since the moment I laid my eyes on you. If you ever try to escape from me. I will not spare your family. They will be killed mercilessly. I want you to be mine forever. I want your love. I want to change for you. But what you said today makes my inner beast comes out. Then I slept on the floor just near the bed.

In the morning, I woke up with Sun rays falling on my face. I had a severe headache because the last night drinks. I can't see clearly. I stressed a lot to clear my vision. But what first got my eyes made my shiver. My Madhu was in blood and and still unconscious. I went near and lifted her in my arms. She didn't open her eyes and I am scared to hell. I covered her in my coat and lifted her bridal style.

I went downstairs and asked my driver to take the car to hospital. I didn't wait for the nurse to come and I rushed to the emergency room with Madhu in my arms. The doctor didn't allow me inside and I was waiting outside. I was sitting in the floor with my hands through my hair. I don't know what to do now. I wished to keep her the most luckiest person in the world. But now she will hate me more than anyone else in the world.

Hi guys. Hope this shock is enough for you. Guess what her she will live or die. Let me know it in the comment. Bye:)