Kidnapped

Madhu's p.o.v:

                    I opened my eyes and i felt my head is paining like anything and my left arm is so painful. I saw the big ceiling and looked the room. Its a big room with a king sized bed and i am lying on the bed. Sudddenly  I remembered all that happened in the road.
         I am about to get myself up and suddenly i heared a voice" Finally, You are awake". I turned my face to that side and found that man standing there. And the sun rays are brightening his body well since he wears only his pants and not shirts. I asked him "Who are you? Where are my parents and my sister?" 

 I asked him "Who are you? Where are my parents and my sister?" 

               He just simply smirked and walked towards the bed. I cuffed myself in the blanket. He said "Your family is in India. You will be with me hereafter and ever". I am shocked and tears fell down from my eyes. I said "I want to see my family" and i started to run towards the door.                                     
          Unfortunately its closed. I turned back and run towards the window and its really different i haven't seen a place like this. I stood there  and i felt a hand grips my waist and i saw its him and he came near to my ears and said "Welcome to Italy. This is your home from now". My eyes wide in shock i thought that am i really in Italy. How? Why? What brings me here? Lot of questions arised in my head.

                Then i felt his grip tightened in my waist and i came to conscious and i tried to get rid of him but i can't his grip is very strong

                Then i felt his grip tightened in my waist and i came to conscious and i tried to get rid of him but i can't his grip is very strong. I shouted " Leave me!" Instead of leaving his grip becomes more and more tighter.
          He whisper in my ears "You can't because You are mine.You have to be here for the rest of your life." My blood froze with those words.
              Then using my foot i smash his foot and within seconds I went to the bathroom and locked myself inside. He then came there and shouted " Come out Madhu. I promise you won't like the result of your action". He started hitting the door but i didn't open.
             I just sat near the door holding my legs with my arms and started crying heavily. Then suddenly the door opens and the handle broken down. Then i came to know he just knocked the door knob and came in. I went to the wash basin and throw shampoo bottles and whatever my hand fetches everything at him. But he just get rid of everything and came near me.
            Then he took me up bridal style and put me on his bed. I tried to get to the other end of the bed . But he just tied my hands with his tie which is on the table. Then he walks through the door and went leaving me tied up to the bed. I cried out loud since my energy fully wasted and my vision slowly becomes blank.

          Then when i woke up i saw him sitting in a chair and watching me. His eyes are red and his teeth were cluntched and he said " Don't ever try to act smart. I already said you will not like the outcome." Then he stood and started coming towards me. My body filled with fear and my palms started sweating.
               Tears started falling from my eyes. I shouted " Leave me. I want to go home". But with  that he became very anger and shouted double times of mine " You can't go anywhere. You are mine". And walked towards me.

             I just trying to release my hands and within few seconds he got on top of me and hold my hands. I started crying and my throat becomes dry. Then he releases my hand and untied me.

          He made me sit and i just cuddled up and covers me inside the bed sheet. Then he went and grabbed his laptop. He opened and showed me a video i am really shocked to see it.