I lost my identity

Madhu's p.o.v.:

I am so shocked to see my face in the mirror. It's changed. My hands my legs and even my body fully changed. How? Who did This? Is this what the doctor meant? I don't know why it is happened? Is it because of the beats by the beast. He did it that much worst.

My face is white and my body lost so many fats. I think they took so many melanin pigment from my body. That's why I can't handle the sunlight too when I came out of the hospital. This will take some time to form New melanin pigments. I came out of the bathroom and selected a dress from the wardrobe. I know it's different but the only one thing I am afraid is what if my family didn't recognise me.

I can't handle that situation. I don't know what to do if my family fails to recognise me and fails to accept me back. I have to escape from the beast and go to them. I can prove to my family by DNA testing. They can recognise my voice too. Once I escaped from him I can have my normal life back. But before that I have to make him believe me. I have to win his trust. I know it's really wrong to break one's trust. But I don't have any other choice.

I stayed in the room and sat in the chair watching through the window. The door opened and came the beast. I don't say anything. He came near and took my hand and said " I know it's really shocking to you. But sorry. It's all my fault. I promise I won't do that again. You can be free here. You can do anything except leaving me. You should take some rest. I will see you later." He stood I hold his hands he looked me shockingly and I said " Why can't you stay? I need to talk to you."

A smile formed in his face and he said " sure. Of course." Then he sat in the other chaireagerly waiting to hear what I am saying. I took a deep breathe and started to speak " So.... what is your name?" He looked at me with a raised brow. He said " You you don't know your husband name? You always call me by name, love." I said " I know. It's Aarya, right? But I asked your full name. Also I want to know about you. I mean I don't know anything about you. Suddenly it all happens. So... I need both us to understand each other and you know..."

He smiled and said " okay. I understand. My name is Aarya Cullen." I asked him " What kind of name is that?" He said " My dad is Italian and my mom is Indian." My mom worked in Italy and that my mom and dad fell in love and got married. That's why. I got this name." I asked " So you are an Indian and Italian collaboration." He smiled and said " Yes" I asked him " Where are your parents? He didn't say anything for a second and his smile vanished. He said " they are dead." I said " I ma sorry. I didn't mean to." He said " It's ok, love. You have rights to ask." I said " Do you have any siblings or any other relationship in your family." He said " I have only one relationship. That is you, Madhu. There is one one else said to be my family except you. " I don't know why but my heart melted a little.

I looked down and asked " what about zameer?" He said " He also lost his family. We both are childhood friends and our family also like friends and we became business partners and we both became close as brothers. He always accompanied me in my life as my brother. " I asked him " What is your educational qualification?" He looked at me with widened eyes. I asked " I am sorry. If you don't want to say it's okay." He said" I am MBA graduate. I am university topper too. Don't think your husband is just good for nothing except Mafia."

I didn't know what to say. I asked " since you have a excellent degree. Why are You still in....? " I don't know whether I can this or not. Stupid what have you done?? I thought. He said " why am I still in Mafia?" I just looked down. He said " My dad also in Mafia. After him, I took over the charge. And also I didn't waste my degree. I own a company which is one of the top most in the world. Your husband is also a businessman other than Mafia king." Why he is always insisting to say my husband? I can't hear that.

Then Zameer came in and saw us sitting in the chairs. He said " What are you doing to my princess again?" Aarya said " Shut up, Zameer." Then Zameer came near me and said " Princess don't worry. If he did again anything like that you just give me a call. I will be here at the next 5 minutes. And We both can enjoy the happiness of killing him, okay? As I said before I have lot of ways to kill him" I just smiled a little. Aarya said
" I don't have a big enemy than you." Me and Zameer chuckled lightly and Zameer said " Bye, princess. I will come and see you tomorrow." Then he went and I went to give him a send off upto the main door.

As Zameer went, we came inside and Aarya said " It's dinner time. Want anything special, love?" I can't believe it's already dinner time. I don't know how time went while talking to him. I said " No, my stomach is full." He said "ok, you go to bed. You have to take a complete rest." I nodded and went upstairs and changed into pyjamas. I went to the corner of the bed and the door opened and Aarya came in with a glass of milk.

He came near me and said " At least ha've some milk. Sleeping without having any food is injurious to health since you have to take some tablets." I don't know What her is tit a dream or anything. Is he is the one talking to me like this. I watched with without blinking some eyes. And he said " are you going to have it or can I help you?" I came out of my thoughts and took the glass and drank the milk sip by sip.

After finishing it, he took the glass from me and gave me the tablets. I took it with a glass of water and went to slide down but Aarya said " Don't sleep suddenly after eating tablets. Sir for sometime." After hearing that my thought drifted to my family. My dad always say this to me. He will not sleep until I get into deep sleep when I am sick. He always think about me and my family didn't even try to scold me even the mistake is mine. I really miss my family.

A tear fall from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks and a hand swiped it. I drifted from my thoughts and touched the hand and saw the person who did that. My eyes saw him who separated me from my family and immediately I took my hands away. I slide down in the bed and covered my body with the blanket. The lights were off now and and big hand hold my waist. I know it's him I didn't protest against him since it will be dangerous for me only. He said " I know now you are thinking about your family. I know the pain when we lost our family. But I think the time will heal it frequently. So think of anything and sleep, love. I will be with you forever."

I thought he is the one who separated my family from me. And now he is trying to confronting me. My family is not dead and time will not heal my pain until I reach my family. I will go to my family and back to my normal life. Because of you I lost my identity. But I will never lose my family. I can do anything to get back to my family even it matters my life. With that sleep took over me and I slept there.

Sorry for the late Update. I got some trouble with my friends and it's really hard to get out of a wound made by your lovable ones. It took me some time to get out of it. So sorry. Next time I won't delay it. Bye:)