Beauty and the beast...

Madhu's p.o.v.:

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Anything dear" he said. "Please don't harm her." He didn't say anything. He lowered his gaze and said " Never" she said " Why?"

He said " Because she hurts you. I can't tolerate anybody hurting you." I said " Do you think you are not hurting me. You separated me from my parents, you kidnapped me, you took me to some other place which I don't know. Do you think these didn't hurt me at all. Actually she didn't hurt me a lot. But you did."

With he stood and went out of the room. I sat there without moving my gaze from the door. I am getting nervous thinking about my family. How are they? Are they conscious? Did he hurt them? How is my dad's arm?

Then after one hour I heard the door opening. I woke up from the bed I don't know when I slept. When i saw him he came near me. He clapped his hands and suddenly 4 Girls entered the room. They brought different dresses with them.

Yeah I forget about the party he said. Then he said " Select anything from this dresses. I select some of my taste and you select which one you like in them. Then she will be doing your hair and the other one will be doing your makeup. Make sure you don't destroy your true beauty."

He said and went. Then I select a dress which covers my body. It's so beautiful. It's like a dream. I have seen this dress in Barbie movies only. It's a beautiful blue gown the sleeve were little down along my shoulders. And the bottom is so big and wavy and the dress is also light weight.

I told the designer to lift the neck up and they did it with the help o f a pin at the back so that it does not show any cleavage

I told the designer to lift the neck up and they did it with the help o f a pin at the back so that it does not show any cleavage. Then the hair stylist did my hairstyle. I don't know I can do these hair styles in my hair.

    Then the makeup artist put a makeup which matches my colour and it's really so beautiful

Then the makeup artist put a makeup which matches my colour and it's really so beautiful. She put a light pink lipstick that is like matte. When I saw me in the mirror it's like a New born for me. Then one girl came and showed me a beautiful pair of shoes.

 Then one girl came and showed me a beautiful pair of shoes

God this is so beautiful. But it has heels and I don't know how to walk in heels. I wore the shoes and tried to walk when I am about to fall two strong arms hold me. When I turned to see who is that? It's him the beast.

But he is not looking like a beast. He wore a black suit with his top 2 buttons unbuttoned. His bare chest showed a clear view. He looks like a Greek God. I can't turn my eyes fTom him. Both of eyes caught and we stood there like that for some time.

Then he helped me to stand and we both walked together to the bed

Then he helped me to stand and we both walked together to the bed. Everyone went and he has a jewel box in his hand. His opens it and I saw a beautiful diamond necklace. It's cost May be lakhs no May be more than lakh.

He took that and wore it in my neck by his hands

He took that and wore it in my neck by his hands. It is really beautiful and he wore me the earrings also. Then we both went to the dressing table and we both stand together in front of the mirror. I really skipped a heart beat. We both look into our eyes and stood there without a word. His eyes are not rude now instead it's so soft and caring.

He said " You are my beauty ever and I will be your beast." How did know that I called him a beast. He smirked " Do you think I don't know what your eyes say? You are so beautiful in your heart and I am cruel and beast, this makes us 'The Beauty and The Beast'.

Then he holds my hand and said " You are looking so beautiful. This moment reminds me the first moment we saw in the night. I promise I will protect you till my soul leaves this world." With that tears started falling in my eyes.

He turned me facing him and cuffed my cheeks he wiped the tears from my eyes and said " Yours tears are most precious dont waste them. I don't want to see you in tears ever in my life." Then he holds my hands and shoulder and I don't know how I walked in heel without falling.

I really feel secured and safe in his arms and I felt strong. We entered into a hall where there is a big door. When they opened it, we went inside where there is big hall it's like a auditorium. Everybody there looks very rich and there were some people with terror face.

I think they are all gang leaders and Mafia dons. I don't know what will happen now. Whether my life is going to be with guns and murders or with my family?

Hey friends. I hope everyone likes this part. This is my favourite too. I really melt while writing this. Let me know how is your feelings with the comment. Bye :)