Business Trip...

Aarya's p.o.v.:

I just lost myself. I did a mistake by dragging her to me. First I thought she enjoyed but then I realised that its just hormones. She rang to the bathroom and locked herself in it. I went to knock but suddenly the door opens and my Madhu came out and said"I am leaving". I said "I am coming too". She nodded and went to take her overcoat. I corrected myself and took my toe and coat. She packed the lunch and we came out of the office.

I drove the car to the mansion and Madhu went to our room. I asked.the maid to bring the lunch to my room and went to my room. I didn't see my Madhu in the room. I saw her standing near the window. I went to her and said"the maid will bring lunch now let's have lunch together". She didn't say anything and sat on the bed. The maid brought the food and me and Madhu started eating it.

I said "I have to go to London for few days regarding my business. I am leaving tomorrow. " she said " how many days?" I said " 5 days . I will ask the driver where ever you want to go if you wish." She said " thank you" . We ate our lunch and I went back to office. I don' t know how I am going to stay without her. I want to take her with me but it is dangerous to her since it is not normal business but about mafia. We mafia people will be having meeting once in three years and this meeting is one of that. This meeting will be held with mafia of many countries.

All mafia kings of every countries will be there. During the meeting no electronic gadgets , guns or any other weapons are allowed. We have to show respect to other mafia king. It is full of understanding and of agreements made to maintain peace in our mafia world. I hope she will miss me these days. I made the preparation for leaving. I went back to home at 8 and saw.my love standing in the garden.

I went to her and closed her eyes from back. She didn' t react but she said calmly "Aarya ". I released my hand and said" I have a surprise for you". I hold her hands and we went inside . I made her sit on the sofa and said her to open the box in front of her.

             She opened it and shouted " oh my god"

She opened it and shouted " oh my god" . Her eyes started tearing and her lips formed a big smile. I know that she will love this gift. It is a small white puppy. She took it in her hands and hugged it. She started jumping in joy. I am so happy to see her like this. I just want to see her like this.

I said " this will give you company in my absence. " she said" it is so cute ." I said" name it" . She said" I will call him 'buddy '. I said "nice name". We ate our dinner and she gave milk to the dog. Then we went to our room and drifted into sleep. The next morning i woke up early and got ready to leave for London.

I woke my love and said " good morning, wife". She said" you are leaving already?" I said" yes I am leaving" . She said" ok happy journey". I kissed her forehead and said " time to go bye". She nodded and I went to my car. After half an hour I reached the airport and got inside the flight. I sat in the window seat which is my love's favourite spot and took a deep breathe thinking of her. How I am going to be without her these days?

Hi friends. Well I am back. I am still in vacation but I got to finish my work as I said. So here is the update and enjoy. Bye:)