Sweet Coffee

Aarya's p.o.v:

I know what I said will give shock to my love. But that's true we came here to get married. I arranged everything and I invited many mafia kings and also high society people to my wedding.

Many girls tried to get me in their hands because of my money. They should definitely know that I am not single anymore. I belong to my love of my life,Madhu. Everyone should how i am lucky to have such an angel in my life.

I said to Madhu who is still in shock " Love, I am going to take bath. Within few minutes, the coffee will come drink it. Ok?" She didn't say anything and stood there like a statue.
I smirked and went to take bath.

While bathing my mind is full of Madhu only. I can't even able to think anything except her. She made my mind to suffer this pleasure. She have to face the consequence. Then I took the shower gel and started cleaning myself.

       I thought still few days then I will not taking bath alone

I thought still few days then I will not taking bath alone. My Madhu and I will be bathing together. Thinking all that I started getting hard. I can feel it. By thinking about her itself makes me hard.

I smiled and finished my bathing and came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. My Madhu was sitting in the chair and drinking coffe. I thought how lucky the cup is to get lips over there.

I wish I were the cup to touch her lips. It's pink and so soft like petals. Then she felt my presence and turned to my side. She watched me with the towel and turned to the opposite closing her eyes and also blushed.

I said " Don't hesitate to see what's yours. If you want to have a clear look I can give that." She said " Shut up. Don't talk like that." I laughed slightly. Then i went to my wardrobe to get my dress. I wore a white shirt with blue jeans.

         I went to the table to drink my coffee

I went to the table to drink my coffee. That time Madhu was nearly going to finish her coffee. When she put her coffee cup down, I pour my coffee and drank in her cup. My lips touch the side where her lips touched now.

Her eyes widened and I just tasted it and said " Mmm... It's so sweet." She just looked down with an irritating look. I just smirked smiled and said " Now the famous dress designer will come with lot of designs and jewels. Select one of your taste and wear it for today's party in evening."

She asked " What party? Why?" I said " Its a welcoming party. There will be lot of high society people, gang leaders and Mafia kings." On saying that I felt fear in her eyes. She asked " Is it really necessary for me to attend the party?"

I said " of course you have to come. Are you afraid to come to party?" She said " I dont have the habit of going to party. I hate crowd and especially high class people." I said " From Now on you are also a high society girl. Don't low your self respect for anything. Is that clear?" She just nodded.

Then she went to take bath. I called my manager and asked " Is everything ready?" He said " Yes". Then I cut the call and closed my eyes. I thought ' just few days Madhu, After that you will be mine forever. No one can separate us. We are going to live together happily forever. This evening I am going to announce to everyone officially about our wedding ceremony.'

Hi guys I am happy for the votes. But I am disappointed that it shows zero votes. I don't care about the votes. Plz read my story. That's enough I think. Bye.see you soon:)