No choice

Madhu's p.o.v.:

I think this is the hell. When I saw the room it's like hell no hell will be better than this. There are so many instruments to torture people. There is very fresh blood on the floor. The room is full of bloof smell. The walls consists of ropes and rods to tie their prisoners and especially their enemies.

Then we entered into a room which is attached to the same room. When we enter there the room is clean and there is a table and 2 chairs.
It's like a investigation room. There is a big glass window and it's black.
He made me sit on the one chair and he sat on the other. We sat opposite to each other and we are opposite.

Then he snapped his fingers and a man came a place a glass of water in the table. He said "Drink. You will be thirsty by crying." I said "No thank you" He said " Drink!" With a stunned voice I can feel anger in it. I don't want to mess with him anymore and I drank it.

I said " Where are my parents? What did I do to them? You didn't give them any food. Don t you have a heart how can you do this? You are a beast."
He didn't say anything and he took his phone and dialled a number. He said something in Italian language and suddenly the large window was like opening but it is not the one opening but it shows the other side.

I saw the other side and I just froze. The window shows my family. They are all tied to a chair and their mouth is closed with tape. I stood from my chair and shouted " What are you going to do with them? Please leave them. Already they are very tired and they can't breathe properly. Why are doing this?"

He just said " Sit" by crossing his hands. I just glare at him and his eyes started to get anger and I sat. He said " You want them to get released. You want me to leave them?" I can't believe it I am shouting with all energy and asking this for almost 3 days and he is again asking that.

He said " Answer me". I said " Are you crazy? I am asking you to leave them for 3 days. But still you are asking me the same whether I want or Not?" He said " This is not the answer for my question?" I shouted " Yes. That's all I want. Please leave them."

He said " Marry me." I didn't say anything but watched him with widened eyes. I said " What?" He said " You want their release, right? Marry me and I will let them go. I will not do any harm to them. If you deny then let them die and watch it. The choice is yours. But remember however you have to marry me even if you want me to kill them. So think and tell."

I didn't say anything and my tears started falling from my eyes. I didn't know what I have to do now. I have to save them. For that I have to do what he says. I don't have any other choice. Then I saw them and they are all unconscious and my dad's arm is injured badly. I have to do something and I said "Yes".

Hi guys thanks for the vote. I know it's small chapter. But I promise the next chapter will be big ebough to get your satisfaction. So wait for it and I will see with another update. Bye:)