My worst day...

Madhu's p.o.v.:

I woke up and I felt myself in the bed. How I end up like this ? Last night I am in floor but how did this happen? I think he put me on the bed. Then I went to take bath and came out and saw some women standing there.

I was in my robe and they wished me and I just slightly smiled at them. Then the door opens and the beast came in. He is in white shirt and black pant. He came near me and thats the time I found that I am in robe and turned back and he came near my ears and said " Hey love, since you agreed to our wedding I can't wait anymore. So I arranged for our wedding today. Get ready and take your time. But be ready before 9 and come to the wedding hall. They will help you in your makeup and hair and also dress. Now I will go and get ready and you just carry on."

I can't believe what he just say and asked " What? Why all of a sudden. I can't do it. Please give me sometime to think". He said " there is nothing to think and I can't wait anymore. Today is our wedding there is no change in it. Get ready." With that he left and I stood there with tearful eyes.

Then one girl said " Mam, May I start your hair do?" I just nodded and wiped my tears. I went to sit in front of the dressing table and my face is just blank. Then the makeup artist did some makeup while hair do is going on. She said " Your hair so soft and silk and so smooth. It's long too. It is really easy to make any hairstyles."

           Then the makeup artist finished her makeup and said " Your skin is so soft and clear and the makeup suits you well

Then the makeup artist finished her makeup and said " Your skin is so soft and clear and the makeup suits you well. You are looking so beautiful. There is no doubt that our king fell for you." I don't say anything and I just hold My tears.

I stood up from the chair and I don't dare to look me in the mirror. They brought the dress and I didn't look it too since my tears are filled in my eyes. They helped me to put the dress. I closed my eyes and I felt the dress is less weight and they put me a pair of shoes which is also heels. I am used to walk in heels but not fast.

          Then they asked me to open my eyes

Then they asked me to open my eyes. When I open I am standing in front of the mirror and I started crying. I bite my bottom lips to control my crying but I can't. The one day which is more precious to a woman is the most worst day in my life now.