I found my Heart

Aarya's p.o.v:

My love is so beautiful in that dress. She looks like an angel in blue. She was practising to walk in heels. I know she Don't have the habit of using heels but she has to. Everything is in her favourite colour blue.

When she was about to fall, I went to catch her. Thank God she didn't fall. She lifted her face up to see me. Those eyes are the one which mesmerized me. I can't move my gaze from her. We stood there like that for some time and our eyes caught each other.

Then the women in the room went. I made Madhu sit on the corner of the bed and took the jewel box in my hand. I opened it and she is surprised to see the beautiful necklace I bought it for her. I know she is not like the women I had seen. She is very different from them.

It took one full day to buy her this gift. I took it and wore it in her neck by myself. Also the earrings. It looks awesome in her neck and ears. It is like it's made for her. Then I helped her to get up and took near the dressing table.

We both looked each other in the mirror. Both our eyes are caught up again. I expressed my feelings to her and saw her tears for me. I wiped it in her cheeks with my thumb and am so happy that her most precious tears are for me now. There is someone in the world for me and to care about me.

Then I took her the party hall and make sure that she will not fall. And fortunately she didn't fall and I hold her hands and shoulder. Then we entered the party hall. I asked my men to decorate the path with lights and flowers.

And we entered the main hall where everyone is already waiting for us. We both hold our hands and went to the centre of the hall. We were the centre of attraction since it is my party.

Madhu didn't leave my side and not even my hands since she is afraid of the people around me. They are all looking hard and unkind and also in the Mafia and all are gang leaders.

I am so happy to hold her hands like this and I want to hold it forever. Then one man took the Mic and said " Can I have your attention Please? I am so happy to see you all gathered here for my friends party. I welcome you all and enjoy the party." He is none other than my best friend Zameer.

He is my best friend from my childhood even in Mafia and also in my business. He is like my right hand. He knows how to handle the situation even when I don't know. The he came to us and said " Hello buddy!" We both hugged and he turned to Madhu said " So Madhu how are planning to kill him. If don't I have many ideas for that."

Madhu saw both of us with a question Mark face. I said " Love , he is my best friend Zameer and I know he is so irritating but we have to adjust him. He knows everything about me and I said about our love first to him only. He arranged all these for us. He is also like a brother to me and you."

With that I slightly smiled then Madhu too smiled. Then I took her to the stage and got the Mic. I said " Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It's such a great honour to have you all here in this wonderful occasion. First of all, Thanks to everyone who came here by my calling. I want to share an important news in this occasion. As everybody know I am not good, kind and lovable. My heart is a stone and even some will say I don't have a heart. But it changed now."

I hold Madhu's hand and said" I found the heart of mine today and that is Madhu. On seeing her I found something beating so fast in me and of course it is a heart and she is my heart. I want to keep this heart in my life forever and beats for us. In this wonderful evening I gathered you all to inform that I am going to marry this precious girl who helps me to find my heart and going to live together ever."

With that a loud applause surrounded the hall and Madhu saw me with widened eyes. Then Zameer took the Mic and said " And as a starting for their wonderful life the engagement ceremony will take place now. Bring the rings please."