My Ego...

Aarya's p.o.v:

I asked my Madhu to marry me. No. Not asking i am telling her that she should marry me. I don't want to give her any choice either. My eagerness to have her in my life makes me goes crazy for her.

I know i can't live without her. I know she is not my type and also marrying me will also get her into mafia and leads to lot of problems. But i will definitely promise that i will protect her all over my life. I can even die rather than watching her hurt.

A beast like me will not deserve a kind girl like her. But i will not show my anger to her and i will love her with all my heart for the rest of my life. I will try my best to make her happy ever.

I saw her,she is crying a lot and i can't wait for her answer. I took my phone and told my man to shoot in other direction in order to get her atrraction towards me. And that worked too ' but she saw the laptop first and then me.

I said her that it is a signal that shows she is running out of time. The next bullet will be in her dad's head. She cried and asked " Why are u doing this?" I thought because i want you in my life forever. And I said " Because I can ".

Then she said so many to get me distracted but her tricks not worked in front of me. Because she is the only one for whom i am waiting for a long time and i know i can't live without her. She is the sunshine in my dark life.

I said her that her tricks won't work on me. Then she again cried which makes my heart so pain and i said my man "Now!" Thats it he shot her dad. She turned to the laptop and shouted. And her dad is bleeding.

He came to conscious because of the pain and he too shouted but his hands are tied. Then Madhu stood and came to me and hold my shirt collars and asked me " Why did you do that? He is bleeding now. I just took some time to think and you just asked him to shoot my dad."

She slapped me and started crying and shouting. I can't believe it that she slapped me. Hell! I am the fu***ng Mafia king and she slapped me. Them my ego got over my head. I grabbed her arm and pushed her to the bed and got over her.

She shouted " Leave me ". My eyes are full of anger and i just shouted " How dare you slap me. I am the Mafia king and no one dares to speak in front of me and you just slapped me. You should marry me and i will show you what will happen if you go against me or raise your voice."

Her eyes filled with lot of tears. I don't take it serious that she is getting hurt because of me. Because my headweight took over me. And i took my phone and ordered him to keep the gun in her father 's head.

I asked her to see the laptop and she turned her head and said " Please don't do that. I will do whatever you say. Please leave him and treat him. He is diabetic and he will not cure easily. Please i beg you. Please please." Her words stopped in midway by her crying.

Then i said to my men and get him treated. She asked " Where are you taking him? Leave him please." I shouted " Shut your mouth. They are taking him to get treated. Ok?If you shout like this again I will definitely kill him. Is that clear?"

She is just quiet and that gives me some relief. And i left her arms and got up. She too got up and sat at the corner of the bed. I went out of the room and locked the room. She is still crying. I know she doesn't have any food since she got here.

I said my maid to get her food and some clothes so that she can get herself cleaned. I asked to make some bread toast and omelet and orange juice. I went to my office and told my men to guard the house and keep an eye on her.

I put a camera in my room sorry our room so that i can see her. I made the security double times so that she can't escape. I went to my room in my office and opened my laptop.

I called my assistant Sofia to arrange a meeting within 10 minutes. Then i enterd my meeting where evreybody stood and wished. Yeah i am a Mafia king but at the same time i am the most succesful businessman in Italy.

Then after finishing my meeting. I went to my cabin and took my seat. When i saw my phone it got 10 missed calls. I am sacred that it is from my guard. I called him and he picked up. I asked " What happened?"

He said "Sir, Madhu m..a..m....." he shivered with his voice and my heart started beating faster. I asked him shouting " What happened to her?" And What he told made my heart pains like a knife is piercing it and cutting it into pieces.

Hi readers. How is the part. Plz comment . I am eagerly waiting for ur comment. And thanks for the follower to vote me again. Thank u so much. And guess what happend and comment it below. Bye:) love u all.