Honeymoon

Madhu's p.o.v:

On hearing what he said I wanted to cry and run to my parents.
But unfortunately I can't and the only thing I can do is crying to myself. We got down from the flight and say in the car. This is the first time I am in Paris. I saw it in movies and now I am in Paris for real.

We reached a hotel which has lot of paintings and it's like a small palace. It's so big and it's a seven star hotel. The driver opened the door and I came out and Aarya holds my hand and we went inside. I saw all the paintings and the hotel with opened mouth.

He said " Do you like It?" I didn't say anything and looked down. He said " we can come here whenever we want. It's our hotel and it's just 4 hrs from our mansion. We can come for weekend if you want." I thought he really owns a lot. I am sure he got all this by using his Mafia power.

We went to the dining area and he pulled the chair for me to sit. He sat opposite to me. It's lunch time and he orders something and it's sphageti and meatballs. We both shared a bowl and he drank wine and I drank water.
Then he asked " Shall we?"

I nodded and we went to parking lot and this time he drove the car and I sat beside him. He stopped it near a flower shop and went inside. I peered through the window and saw a girl is walking holding her parents hands. Her father is on her left side and her mother is on her right side.

On seeing the sight, my eyes started forming tears. I wiped it and took a deep breathe and looked at my rings and got angry on my fate. Then he came out of the shop and opened the door. He sat inside and gave me a beautiful flower bouquet. It is of white Lily flowers.

       I didnt accept it and turned to the window

I didnt accept it and turned to the window. He took my hands and kept the bouquet in my hand and said " Never ever ignore me. Understand?" He gripped my hands right and nodded with slight pain. The tears hidden in my eyes fell down and wiped it again.

We went to a park and I can't believe it is already evening. It is really so green and so natural. They maintained it a lot.

            We went inside and he took my hand and said "It will be so beautiful in morning with the grass having dew drops in it

We went inside and he took my hand and said "It will be so beautiful in morning with the grass having dew drops in it." We sat down on the grass and we removed our shoes aside. He said " Paris is known as land of love. Everyone here are so lovely and will not leave them and cheat them. They will truly love each other and only separated by death."