A Life Deal

Hi readers,  i got one follower i am so happy for that and i hope some will like this story. I want you to know that it is not an ordinary story and definitely you will know that soon and here the update of today. Hope you guys can enjoy:)

             I  was shocked to see the video that it showed my parents and my sister are tied to a chair and were unconscious.

        I turned towards him he just smirked and sat near me. He started to speak " Your parents are now in my custody."         

               Then i stared at him with a questioning expression and he understood and said " I will not do any harm to your parents until you do what i am saying".

          Then i started to talk with my lips which are trembling " What do you want?" He said by stroking my hair "I want you." With that my heart skips a beat.

           He said " I will leave your parents but there will one condition." I asked "What is that".

               He said "Marry me. Thats the only way you can save them." With that i don't know what to do and suddenly pushed him away. I shouted " No never. I am just 15 and i will not do not till my last breathe stops". Then he just took his phone and dialled a number.

          A person took the call and attended. He put the phone call in loudspeaker. There the man spoke in itlaian which i didn't understand a little bit also. Then he asked me to see the laptop. Suddenly a man came there pointed gun at my dad's head.

           I just shouted " No. Don't do this please". He just simply said " Will you accept my deal or gonna watch your family die infront of your eyes? " i don' t know what to do. I just put my hands through my hair and started crying a lot. 

             Then i heard gun shot  "boooooomm". I turned to laptop to see no one is injured and i got a relief. But then i noticed that the man shoots in the other direction. Aarya said " It's a warning sound that you are running of time. But next time the bullet will be in your dad's head."

              I asked him " Why are doing this?" He simply said " Because I can " i am really shocked to hear this.

              I know that I can't do anything right now still my parents are with him.

           So I said " I am only 15 and i am not beautiful as you. I mean look at me. I am dark and i am fat and short. You can't live with me neither I. I am Indian and i can' t adapt to thus condition. I think you misunderstood me. So please let me and my family go" in order to make his mind think about it.

             But he just bursted in laugh which was unexpected. He said " Nice try but it can't help. Because do you think i don't know anything about you. I have eyes and i see you. You are dark but that's the thing i like and you are not fat you are chubby like a teddy bear which makes me want to hug you and never let you go. Your eyes are just mesmerising me. And especially your expressions God!! Its amazing. I don't have words to explain. I saw your strong heart that night because if any other person saw that they will definitely shout and try to get out of there and complain to the   police but you just stand there and went just like that. Hence you are the right person to my anger and pride. So I want you and I will have you."

          With that I just glare at him not to know what to say. He said " I know you are 15 . I don't care about that. I am so stone hearted and you are so kind. This will definitely make our life easier."

             I don't know what to do and I started crying more and begged him to leave my family. He just smirked and said "Now" in the phone. And I heard my dad's voice. He just shouted. I saw the laptop and my dad is bleeding.

Hope u enjoyed guys. Sry for the late update. I will try to update for 2mrow. Coz i am working on it. Thanks for the support. Bye . See u:)