Serious condition

Aarya's p.o.v.:

The doctor and nurse are rushing into the emergency room. My tension is getting raised. After two hours the doctor came out and said " The patient is in vsry serious condition. The blood loss is very high. Her skin is tore in her face and while body. Her pulse is getting low. What is her blood group?" I said " I.dont know her blood group." She asked " What is her age?" I said " 15". She asked " What is your relation with her?" I said " husband" she said " who did that to her?" I didn't say first then slowly I said " Me".

Suddenly the doctor slapped me and said " How could you do this to her. Do you think you can do anything to her since you are her husband? She is just 15. Did you rape her?" With that I stumbled and thought I can't do that ever to her. She is my life. I said " I can't even think like that. She is my everything. I can't live without her please save her. I can do anything you ask. Do whatever you can I want her alive please. First time in my life i beg to you to save my wife. Please."

She said " We will take blood test and ask the blood bank to get the blood ready. We are planning for a surgery. We have to stitch the wounds in her body. I will try my best to save her." She went somewhere by talking to the nurse. I hope my Madhu will come back to me. I will not raise my hand and even my voice against her. I want her back.

I was sitting in the chair near the emergency room. The nurse came and said " sir, we need your consent to start the surgery." I signed there. She said " we found the blood group sir. Her blood group is A+'ve. If you know anyone in that group, they can donate." I said " I am also A+'ve take my blood." She took me to a room and I laid on the bed. They started taking my blood by connecting the needle in my vein. I sat there thinking about my Madhu.

They took a bag of blood and asked me to take rest. But how can I take rest when my heart is struggling for life there. I called Zameer since he can help me in this situation. After hearing what I said he shouted and hanged the phone. He arrived here within 10 minutes. The one thing he did on seeing me is punching my face. This is the first time I saw him in angry and of course he will be angry because his sister is injured here.

He considered Madhu as his own sister. He shouted " What have you done to her, you idiot? If something happen to her I will kill you in the most deadliest way." I asked him" Man I am your friend" he said " But she is my sister. I don't care about anyone if someone hurts her." He is right Madhu is like his sister. We waited out of the emergency room. After 5 hours, the surgery is over. The doctor came out and said " the surgery is success but she is still unconscious. She can't talk still her face is banded. You can see her. But don't disturb her."

He went and me and Zameer went inside. My Madhu is tied with bandages all over her body and her face. Only her eyes and lips and nose are free of bandages.My body is shivering on seeing her. Zameer stand beside her and holds her hand. He then sat beside her with tearful eyes. Last time I saw him with tears are when he lost his family 14 years back. Our past is not so good to remember but not also to forget. We both know the values of family.

Hi guys. I don't want to kill Madhu. So she is alive and still its just beats. So she will be alive. Bye:)