In my mansion

At 9:30am i got a file about my girl. Yes, my girl from the second I put my eyes on her she is my girl. I opened the filed.
It states:

NAME: MADHUMITHA
AGE: 15
FATHER: RAJ
MOTHER:JEEVA
SIBLING:  ABI elder sister
ADDRESS: TAMIL NADU
STUDIES: GOING TO END SCHOOLING IN ONE MONTH
HOBBIES: DRAWING, DANCING
FRIENDS: THEEPTHI AND AISHU
       I am really shocked that she is Indian and i am so happy she is.  I don't care about her age since it doesn't matter to me because all care about is only her. Then i got an information about her that she is in the town and shopping with her family. I thought this is the right time to see her. I asked my men to tie the second man to the car and pull him all over the road. Then i came into the town and saw her standing in a flower shop and having a flower bouquet in her hand. She smiled while looking at the flower i am just mesmerised and i got out of the car. Then her father took her to the crowd and the flower feel down from her hands. Then i came to the man and killed him infront of everyone. Then i went to the flower shop and took the bouquet in my hand and went towards. On seeing me, her father hides her in his back. But i didn' t care and showed the bouquet to her. She glances me with wide eyes. Damn she is so beautiful with her expression. Then her father pulled her oit of the crowd and went from that place. My blood bolis in anger that how dare he ignore me and take her away from me. Then i ordered my men to keep am eye on them. They said that they checking out their room na dgoing towards their home town. I ordered my men to block their way and hold them on their way. Then i came there while my men caught her family and she is still in the car. I came down and went near the car and i asked the men to open her door and i signalled her to come over. She got down from the car and steeped towards me with fear. I can feel the fear in eyes. She came and stand near her parents. I signalled to come near me and i gave her the bouquet while refused to take it i frowned my eyes and she felt my anger and toom them and i said "HI Madhu. I am Aarya". Her eyes wide in shock that how i know her name. 
           Then i snapped my fingers within a second my men took their kerchief and kept it near her family members nise. They all felt dizzy and fell down. Then she looked at them and shouted, "No!!". But at that time i took an injection from my pocket and inserted in her left arms. She felt dizzy and fall down and i catch her and put her in my car. Then i asked my men to put their parents in their car and put them chained in my farm house. I told my driver to head towards airport. Then we got into my own plane and rrached Italy. Along the journey i am just looking at her small kiddy face only. At last we reached my mansion sorry our mansion. I took her up bridal style and went to our room. And put her in the bed and i sat beside her and played with her hair with my fingers. Then it becomes night i waited near her to see her waking up and i went to take a shower. Thrn i came out of the bathroom still she didn't wake. I think the dose is little heavy for her.