Shopping with him

Madhu's p.o.v:

I sat in the car without saying anything. Because he said he is taking me to my parents. I am so happy to see them. Then the travel continues for half an hour. Then we stopped in front of a mall.

I asked him " Why are we here?" He just made a sigh relief and got down. He came to my side and opened the car. " If you want to see them then come out."

Then I didn't ask anything and went into the mall. Everyone in the mall mostly the workers wished him. I asked him " Is this your mall?" He said " No. It's ours". My eyes widened and I walked with him.

Suddenly he holds my hand. I tried to remove my hand but his grip tightened and said " Don' t try to remove your hand. If you do then I will grab your waist. Is that will be comfortable for you?"

I just gulped and didn't say anything. Then we went to the second floor. We entered into a dress shop. There are so many beautiful dresses. I haven't seen anything like this before.

I saw them with opened mouth. He came near my ear and said " Select some dresses that you like." I am so angry that we came here only for shopping I thought he will get me to see my parents.

I said " I don't want anything . I want to see my parents only." I think I boosted his angry. His hand grip becomes more tightened. Then he dragged me to the dress section.

He said the sales woman to get my measures. She took her tape and started measuring me. I didn't do anything since I am so scared. Then he took a white long top and matching pants. It looks like kurti.

   He said " Wear it

He said " Wear it. If you say no, I will make you wear it" with a stunned voice. I didn't say anything and wore it. When I saw me in the mirror , it's like a New me. It's so wonderful and he have a good taste in it.

Then we came out of the shop in that dress and bought lot of dresses like that. Then we entered into a watch shop.He selected a watch for me. He didn't ask me since I will definitely say no.

Then he took my left hand and removed my watch. It's my dad's gift for my exams. He kept it aside. But I took it as fast as I can. Then he wore the new watch to me. He didnt ask me whether I like it or not. So stubborn.

        I removed the watch and wore my watch

I removed the watch and wore my watch. He asked the sales man to pack it and paid for it. Finally after that we came to the parking area. I entered the car as soon as he opened it with the remote.

Because my eagerness to meet my parents is beyond anything. But what he did is. He switched on the a.c. and came to my side. He said " Stay in the car. I will be back. Don't try to escape."

He locked the car and went. I don't know what he is thinking of himself. He is doing whatever he likes. I am also a human atleast he should give me some respect.

Then after some time he came to the car. He gave me a cover and asked me to open it. There is a phone box. I opened it and amazed it's iPhone 8 plus. I can't believe it. In India just this year only they launched iphone 5s. But it's 8 plus.

  It's black in colour and dark just like him

It's black in colour and dark just like him. Before I started to say anything, he said " From today onwards this is your phone. You can call me whenever you want and I will call you and text you whenever I want."

He placed his hands under my chin and raised my head to see him. He said " I believe that you don't have the guts to ignore my calls and messages." He said it with a firm and I nodded. He said " Good".

Then he started the car. And again our journey started. But this time we went to the airport. I thought he will Park the car in the parking lot. But he went inside and we went near a plane.

I can't believe it, he is so rich and also the plane is so big. I haven't travelled in a private flight before. I travelled in flight lot. But not in private jet. I asked him " You own this ?" He simply replied " We own this." And with that a slight strike went down my spine.

Hi guys,
Sry for the late Update. Actually my phone for into a prblm and that's y I can't update it in time. Also thanks Monica for ur vote. So nice of you:)