Special day

Quick A/n: I will be using honorific's in here, I did it in the first chapter if ya didn't notice.

Atsushi did remember his promise to the girl, he was just afraid he wouldn't meet his expectations at work. He said they would meet around noon, but it was already a little past noon and Atsushi still wasn't done with work. He worried that she gave up on waiting for him and left, he said he would have it done by today and he did.

Finally he finished work, and booked it across town to make it in time before she had to go to bed. Atsushi looked for the spot her told her to be at, after a while he found her laying on the ground asleep. He sat down on the ground and picked up pebbles knowing this might take awhile. He threw one of the pebbles aiming close to her but trying not to hit her, unfortunately he hit her right in the head.

"Oops." Atsushi whispered, but it kinda worked as he saw her twitch a little. The next pebble he had, he threw it at her arm, she twitched again, and after a few more times she finally woke up.

"Hmmm what iz it.... Oh iz just you.... hello mister." she said rather sleepily, and waving her hand at him.

"Hello." Atsushi said giving a small smile. "I've fixed your stuffed animal."

She gasped and stood up "where is it?" The little stuffed cat was sitting in his lap all stitched up, and fixed.

"I thought you'd forget, but you didn't." She said walking towards Atsushi, and sitting at the gate. Atsushi stuck the stuffed animal though the gate.

"Thank you" she said hugging it.

"Your welcome" Atsushi replied with.

Over the next few days Atsushi would vist the little girl. He would talk about how his day was, or what their interests were. But today he cut their time short for a reason.

"Sorry but I've got to go early, but I promise when you see me again it'll be very special." Atsushi said getting up. They were in a secluded little area where no instructors could find them. If they did she'll probably get into trouble.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I've just got to go somewhere, you should probably go back inside too." Atsushi said quickly.

"Alright..." she walked back inside the building, and Atsushi walked away too. He looked around for a bit and found what he was looking for. The opening to the orphanage still looked the same as before, and it still brought back terrible memories. But still he walked through the door.

"Is that him?" Atsushi heard whispers from maids, or other adults. He ignored them all and continued walking to the front desk.

"Ummm, hello?" Atsushi caught the attention of the lady at the front desk.

"Ah hello what is-" she paused looking at Atsushi face. ' it can't be him.... can it? ' she thought

"Uhh hello?" Atsushi said trying to get her attention again.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" She asked kind of in a monotone voice

"Well I was just seeing if I can adopt someone, she has (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes." Atsushi said describing the girl.

"You need to be more specific please?" Was all she replied with
' why would he want to adopt someone from here? '

"Well she always holds a little stuffed cat." Atsushi said.

"Oh you mean her. Her name is (y/n)." The lady said. "just sign here, and here. Are you sure you want to adopt her?"

"Yes, I mean nobody here takes care of her she might as well have some other place to call home." Atsushi said calling the whole orphanage out. The lady at the desk was taken back at what he said, but still went on.