Gin

"Umm... I pick... her." You pointed towards the woman with black hair.

"Gin?" You nodded your head. "Ok, Kouyou and Higuchi, you two can leave. Gin I would like for you to stay a little bit longer." The other two bowed and left the room, leaving you, Mori, Gin, Chuuya, and Elise alone.

"I know this is sudden but would you let little (y/n)-chan stay with you until she is comfortable being here? She would probably like to stay with another girl, so I let her pick one of you. That's fine right?" Mori smiled another smile with darkness hidden behind it. Even Gin was afraid to say no, so she obliged. "Great! Show her where your room is, ok?" Gin nodded and Mori told you to follow. You two walked out and once the door was about to close you heard Mori say.

"How is our little traitor doing hmm?" You wondered who they were talking about, but soon brushed it off as you two were now going past the same doors you and Elise ran past. Gin walked up to a door and grabbed a key to unlock it. Once inside you saw a bed, a desk, a bathroom, a small kitchen, really everything a person needs to live, except there was one thing abnormal. There were knifes stuck in almost all the walls. Suddenly Gin spoke up, surprising you because not only did she speak to you, but she also sounded like a girl. Only... her voice was muffled up a bit by the mask she wore.

"This is my room, and you'll probably be staying here for awhile so make yourself at home." You nodded your head, but stayed in the exact same spot. "What's wrong?"

"Well... I don't really have anything with me right now." Gin sighed and grabbed your hand guiding you back outside to Mori's office. She knocked once and was allowed in.

"What's the matter?" Mori asked.

"She has nothing with her, not even clothes, only this." Gin said pointing towards your clothes. Mori made an O with his mouth and looked towards Chuuya.

"Chuuya-san take (y/n)-chan and go get some clothes for her, Gin stay here." Even though Chuuya didn't want to, he stood up and bowed saying ' yes sir ' to Mori. Gin left and Chuuya grabbed your small hand

"C'mon let's go." You nodded and followed him out the door. Walking along-side the slightly busy streets of Yokohama you saw a run down building. You never thought Chuuya was going to lead you into it, but he did. Inside was completely different, there was a chandelier, royal green walls, a lush couch, and a few comfy looking chairs.

"Woah... it's cool in here!" Chuuya chuckled at your expression and walked up to a counter. At the counter there was an old man waxing shoes.

"Hello and what could I get for you today?" The man at the counter said.

"Can I get her fit for a dress? Please and thank you." Chuuya asked.

"Yes right this way please." The man put down the shoes, and walked out from behind the counter. He went over to a dark wood door and pushed in. Inside there was a few mirrors, and another lush couch. "Someone will be with your shortly please wait a little." Then he walked out going back to the counter and shoes. Chuuya sat down and so did you.

"Why am I getting a dress?" You asked looking at him with pure confusion.

"Well everybody there at least has one formal clothing, and I thought it would be nice to get you one. That is fine, right?" Chuuya said.

"Oh t-that's fine." Chuuya smiled, and you were not sure if it was fake or not, but you smiled back. A few seconds later a tall man came in, he had a long light brown braid draping over his shoulder and a few measuring tapes wrapped around his arm.

"Who will I be measuring today?" He asked.

"Her." Chuuya said, and you got up. The man smiled at you and jokingly said.

"Right this way milady." Bowing a little, and pointing to a small platform, you giggled and walked up to it. He took your measurements and told Chuuya. "How would you like the style to be sir?"

"Just a simple dress is all, any color is fine too." Chuuya said getting up.

"Ok, the dress will be done by tomorrow, come back and get it once it's done.... This way please." The man showed us out and then we went shopping for different clothes. You two got some shirts, some jeans, they were mostly black though, really you got everything you really needed, Chuuya even got him self another silk black hat. You walked back to Chuuya's work and, once there, went back with Gin.

"Hey before you go (y/n)-chan, come with me." Chuuya said waving you over.

"Ok! I'll be back." You said to Gin, she nodded and sat down waiting for your return. Quickly you walked over to Chuuya and took his hand. Chuuya went down a opposite hall from where Gin's room was, and stopped in front of a royal mahogany door. "What are we doing here?" You asked clueless.

"This is my room. If you ever need me you can try and find me here. If I'm not in here wait, or ask someone if they know where I'm at." Chuuya opened the door and let you in to see the room.

"Wow it's so big in here!" The inside was way bigger than Gin's room, it had everything likes her's. Except it didn't have knifes in the walls, it did have a really big desk with a bunch of paperwork on it. There was even a wall with wine on it in there too.

"Ok you can go back to her now, that's all I wanted to tell you." Chuuya said.

"Aww ok." You walked out the door leaving Chuuya behind. You remembered your way back to Gin walking past other doors with name tags on them. When you get there, you see a man with rusty red colored hair, and a bandaid going over the bridge of his nose. The man seemed to be talking to Gin about something, but it also seemed like she was ignoring him. Gin noticed you, and stood up immediately catching the man's attention. He turned around to see a small little girl almost half the size of him.

"Woah! Who she?" Gin sighed and grabbed your hand pulling you away.

"Who was he?" Gin looked at you then said.

"Just call him Mr. Idiot."

"Ok!"
~

~

~
How'd you guys like that voting thing, should I do it more often or what? Oh! Also get ready for May there'll be a new story coming :) Well that's all I have to say, bye and see you next chapter\(^-^ )