Returning pt.1

"You said you've been in the Port Mafia, right? Then you should know your way around." The brown-haired male asked. The girl with dark blue hair only nodded at his question. "Ok good. I want you to go see if this girl is there." He grabbed out his phone and showed her a picture of you and the agency all in one photo.

"Ok." The girl, known as Kyouka, took up this task. Why? Well she wanted to be good, and to be useful to the Armed Detective Agency.

~~~

Once she got to a place she wouldn't be seen, she started her search. After about twenty minutes she found you practicing with a familiar red head known as Tachihara. She waited until you finished, because if she was found out there would be some trouble.

It was a good thing Kyouka got there when you were almost done, or she would've been waiting a long time.

Once your practice was done, you went to your room and decided to color or sleep, you couldn't decide. But you hoped that once you got to your room, the feeling of someone following you would stop. But it didn't. You heard some movement in the vent above you, and when you looked up you saw a girl.

"Wh-" you were about to scream, but the girl above you put a finger to her lips signalling for you to stay quiet. You did and she jumped down into your room. "What's going on?"

"You're [Y/n]-san right?" She said. Her voice was quiet and didn't hold much emotion, but that didn't bother you much right now.

"Yeah? But why do you want to know?"

"Dazai-san sent me to check if you're here-"

"Wait the Dazai-san I know?"

"Yes." You almost bursted into tears. They have been looking for you. "He sent me to check, and now I must leave. I know this was quick, but if I am caught that would be bad."

"Oh, ok.. bye." The girl jumped back up into the vent and left. You felt sad yet happy at the same time. You really wanted to go back right now, but then you were happy they had found you.

~~~

"Dazai-san I've found her."

"So she is there, huh? Well looks like we need a plan now.. But first follow me." Dazai stood up from his chair and walked to the front of the office. "Everybody I've got an announcement to make-"

"You've finally found a woman to commit suicide with?" Ranpo yelled.

"Sadly no." Dazai wiped a fake tear, but continued. "With the help of Kyouka-chan, we found [Y/n]-chan."

"Really?!" Almost everyone yelled.

"Wait this isn't one of your tricks is it?!" Kunikida yelled.

"You really don't trust me, how hurtful. But yes, you can even ask Kyouka-chan."

"Is it true?" Atsushi asked Kyouka.

"Yes." Her voice was soft, but everyone heard it. The everyone yelled in happiness, well everyone except the director. He didn't yell, but he was happy. A small smile appeared on his face.

"We've got to go get her. Where is she?" Atsushi asked.

"The Port Mafia."

"The what?!" Atsushi yelled in confusion. Everyone stopped their little celebration and looked at Dazai with a serious face.

"Yes, the Port Mafia-"

"What have they done to her? I swear if it's anything bad-" Atsushi felt a hand rest in his shoulder. He looked up and saw the director looking down at him.