Hot springs pt.2

Had to slightly rush this chapter sorry
<(._.)>

When it was time to get out, you all put on a yukata. Yours was a beautiful [f/c], with white flowers, and a [s/f/c] obi (had to look up what it was) Gin wore a black yukata with a gray obi, and Higuchi's was a light pink, with a leaf design going around it, and her obi was yellow. You had yet to see the others, but before you could Gin put your hair up in bun (if you have short hair you can leave it down)

~~~

"Cheers!" Everyone, with the exception of Gin, yelled. They all lifted their cups full of sake, and then took a drink. You, on the other hand, were given milk. But you still cheered with them.

You finally saw everyone's yukata, and each one was different (I'm just doing this so you know what they look like) Chuuya had on a red yukata with a white obi, and his hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Akutagawa had on a black yukata with some purple at the bottom, and a white obi. Kajii had on a light yellow yukata, and you guessed he used his green obi as a scarf, because he didn't have it around his waist. Hirotsu had on a gray yukata, with a red obi. Tachihara wore a green yukata with a orange obi.

"Going to a hot spring, eating luxurious food, drinking sake, this is the best. Tonight, forget about executives and ranks, and just enjoy ourselves!" Chuuya said.

"Well then to further brighten the mood, I shall mix a glass of cocktail for Chuuya-dono!" Kajii said.

"You can do that Kajii?"

"For me, Kajii, who manipulates science and chemistry, cocktails are a piece of cake!" Kajii started mixing things together while humming.

"Hey, hey is that really ok?" Chuuya asked.

"Everything is the same once it goes into the stomach~" Kajii said, then started to laugh.

"Well as long as there's not any problems..."

"Mm, it tastes good." Akutagawa said.

"You actually drank it Akutagawa?!" Chuuya asked.

" 'You actually drank it?' what's so wrong with Senpai drinking?" Higuchi said. Her voice sounded kinda deflated. "Even Senpai has times where he would crave alcohol. Th... That kind of thing.. for you to put it like that.." then she started to cry, you didn't know why, but she did.

"Hey, hey is she one of those crying-drunk types?" Chuuya said.

"Besides it's my fault that Senpai got hurt. If I'd been better support, this could've been avoided." She started crying more, and you decided to pat her back. "I'm sorry.. I'll do my best from now on, so don't bully him."

"Ok, ok we get it! Geez.. since we're at a drinking party, why don't we play a game?" Chuuya said

"GAME?!" Kajii exclamation, scaring you.

"Is there anything somebody would like to play?"

"Ah, how 'bout this game? ' Common words we Mafioso's use. ' word chain game." Tachihara suggested.

"Oh. That sounds fun! Ok, let's do that!... Oh wait [Y/n]-chan would you like me to help you play?" Chuuya asked turning over to you.

"No it's fine, I don't wanna play it." You said then yawned right after.

"Alright then, let's start with me!" Tachihara said.

~~~

The game didn't last long, because when it got to Gin's turn she didn't say anything. Instead, after Chuuya asked if she was going to say something, she pulled out knifes. Tachihara thought she was trying to pick a fight, and Hirotsu interrupted them both with asking if they wanted him to report a death by drowning to the boss.