Cafe

Today was the last day you had until you went on the mission with the Black Lizards. You were sitting on your bed contemplating on whether you should actually go and train for the mission, or hide out in Q's room. Your train of thought was interrupted as you heard knocking on the door. You got off your bed and went open it, and just outside the door was Chuuya.

"Hello Chuuya-san. What are you doing here?"

"Since today is your last day before you go, I was thinking of taking you to a cafe. Kouyou-san will probably do your hair for you, you've just got to get ready." Chuuya was about to close the door, but before he could, you pulled it back open again.

"Wait what am I gonna wear? Plus I didn't think you would take me anywhere, I thought you would say something like ' your mission is tomorrow, I want you to train harder than ever today. ' " you said trying to match the tone of his voice.

"You should  be doing that, but most of the time you're slacking off, and playing with Q. You're starting to sound like someone we both know."

"Dazai-san right?"

"Yes, him."

"Well have you ever thought, that maybe I want to be like him?" Honestly you never wanted to be like him, just the thought of Kunikida scared you. Chuuya bent down to your height, and put his left hand on your shoulder, and his hat covered his blue eyes.

"Don't. Do not  become like him." You giggled at this and said.

"Don't worry I never was planning on it." Chuuya stood up and tilted his hat back a little.

"Alright, now go get ready. Oh, and to answer that last question, wear that dress he  made for you."

"Ok!" With that you closed the door and got ready.

~timeskip~

Your hair was still a little bit wet from the bath you took, so the back of the [f/c] dress was damp. If you don't remember what the dress looked like here it is

 If you don't remember what the dress looked like here it is

Like I said before it can be any color you want

There was knocking at the door, so you opened it and saw Kouyou there.

"Hello." You allowed her in the room.

"Hello [Y/n]-chan. Chuuya-kun asked me if I could do your hair, as you can see I gladly obliged." Kouyou said as she was walking in.

"What are you gonna put my hair in?"

"Simple, I'm just going to put it down. Now follow me, we are going back to my room. Oh but before we go would you put on some shoes, I don't want your white socks to get dirty." You did as she asked, and soon followed her to her room. Now you really wished you did  hide out on Q's room. You didn't really feel like doing anything right now.... well coloring would be nice though.