Hot springs pt.1

In case you've got 22 minutes and 2 seconds to spare, then you could watch the video that inspired me to do this chapter :)

Several weeks have passed, and you have gone on multiple missions with the Black Lizards. Most of them have been about the Port Mafia's shipping, but one of them is one you would remember.

Mori told you all that there are some people planning on assassinating one of the executives. He gave Hirotsu an address, and information about the place. It was an isolated town, a few thugs could be seen just sitting around smoking or something else. Once you all went further in, a bunch of people came out surrounding you all. Then a women with pinkish/reddish hair, and blue eyes came out and she looked like she had been crying. She started talking about why this is happening, which from experience in both Mafia and the ADA, was probably not the best idea. She said it's for revenge on the Port Mafia taking for away her child, who was sold before he even knew his surroundings. Then a whole brawl started, since you and Hirotsu were the only ones with abilities, you two used them. But of course they had to give you a gun, which when you grabbed, it you were scared out if your mind on what was going to happen with this. Everyone was fighting and there was blood everywhere. Without your knowing, someone started creeping up behind you. They grabbed your hair and pulled you, they too had a gun, but when they saw your face they hesitated. You said your sorrys', multiple times too, and shot the man in his chest. A few more inches closer and you would've hit his heart. It was a horrible experience. When you got back you shut yourself in your room, only going out for the necessities.

~~~

Recently Akutagawa has gotten into a big fight, and his coughing fit has been getting worse. So Mori reserved a bathhouse for his medical treatment. Akutagawa, Higuchi, Kajii, and Chuuya were going. Chuuya noticed how you have shut yourself off from almost everybody, and decided to ask if you would want to come. One, you would finally be getting it if your room, and two, maybe you would feel a little better being away from the Port Mafia.

"Hey [Y/n]-chan would you like to come with us to a hot springs?" Chuuya asked. You were still in your pajamas, and it was the afternoon.

"Umm... Sure?" You were a little hesitant, but decided to go.

"Alright. We're gonna go tomorrow, so I'll come pick you up before we head out."

"Ok." You closed your door and went back to lazing around. Chuuya was worried about your well being. Just how many more days until you broke down? Was always going through Chuuya's head. He didn't want to see that, and so he was willing to do anything to bring you back to normal. Even if it means costing his job in the Mafia, or worse, his life.

~Next day~

You put on some knee length shorts, put on a white shirt, and then put on a [f/c] sweater over it. A knock was heard at your door, so you went to open it and saw Chuuya.

"You done?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, let's goin' then."

~~~

Usually while you walked you would hold Chuuya's hand, but this time you didn't, and once again it worried him.

"Hey the bathhouse he reserved for us, is it still far ahead?" Chuuya asked.

"We'll arrive shortly." Higuchi answered.

"Yeah ok, but what I'm still wondering is, why are you still coming along?"

"That's because I'm Senpai's assistant." Chuuya sighed. "Senpai we've been walking for quite a while, are you ok? Can you still make it?"

"Shut up Higuchi." Akutagawa said in a raspy voice.