Sleepover?

"N-no it can't be, everybody's too nice." You held your head in despair.

"What's wrong, do you not want to be here? I mean I don't, but I can't leave." He said mumbling the last part.

"I want my brother." You said in a voice that made you seem like you were frightened out of you mind. "I wanna leave."

"That's not possible."

"Why?"

"You closed the door." You took a glance at the steel door to see that you have actually closed it.

"But can't I just open it back up?" He shook his head, and said.

"When ever that door closes, it's not possible to open it up from in here. We're trapped, well you are, this is my confinement anyways..... Well from the look on your face you don't wanna be here, why is that?" You looked at him, and slightly snapped.

"Well my brother and everybody else always told me to stay away from the Port Mafia. And then what happens? I end up with them. I don't know my way back, doubt they even know where I am, and- and I'm scared, I don't know what to do." Q looked at you and didn't know what to do either, but the inside of him felt a little sadness for you. (Those of you who either hate Q or don't care for him, I'm sorry but I had to put him in this story my baby deserves more love) "Wait don't tell me your apart of the Port Mafia too?" Q sightly looked away with a hint of guilt.

"Yeah..."

"No way...." Q got off his bed and walked over to you reaching his hand out. You turned your back towards him, and put your head in your knees.

"Leave me alone." Q was taken aback, even if he didn't know you that well, from the encounter he had with you, he could tell that you were a really cheery person, or kid. But now all that was drained away. He started to feel light-headed, so he sat back down leaving the room with an awkward silence... Well it's wasn't entirely silent, there was an occasional sniffle from you. About five minutes later, Q stopped hearing sniffling and started hearing faint snoring. He got down onto the floor and stood in front of you, he slightly pushed your head back to see if you were actually sleeping. Sure enough you were. Not really knowing what to do, he decided between leaving you there or putting you somewhere. He would've tried picking you up without waking you, but he was afraid to try. So he grabbed his pillow and put it on the floor, then he slightly pushed you over so your head was now laying on the pillow. It was fairly warm in the room, but he still put his blanket over you. He went back to his bed and grabbed his doll and drifted off to sleep.

~Back to Gin~

' where is she?! ' Gin thought as she ran up and down the halls looking for you. During the process she ran into Hirotsu. She told him about you, and even thought he doesn't know you and why your even here, he still keeps a look out for you. Later Gin goes to Mori scared out of her mind, because she doesn't know what will happen to her once she tells him the news.

"Hmm~ I may have an idea on where she might be, but for now I'll tell the guards to secure the exits, and openings. We'll look for her in the morning."

"Yes sir!" Gin said, bowed then left the room quite shaken. She didn't sleep that well knowing that you were gone, and if they never found you, she would probably be in trouble, or worse.

~Morning~

Q woke up, and when he did, he had a headache. While he was getting down from the bed to fully wake up, he stumbled over a medium sized lump on the floor. He heard a groan and saw slight moving under a blanket. Q turned on the light, which wasn't very much as it was just one overhead light that was running out of power and would soon go out, and saw you sitting up, eyes still sleepy from yesterday, but was also fighting to stay awake (me every morning) There was a knock at the door, startling you both, and slowly the door opened reveling Mori and Elise. Q didn't like Mori, and he subconsciously stepped back closer to his bed. But in the back of his mind he was glad someone opened the door, anymore minutes in that stuffy room, and his headache might've gotten worse. He even started seeing hallucinations around the room.