Bedtime Stories

Walking into Gin's room you see there are a few more knifes in the walls.

"Gin-san why are there soooo many knifes in your walls?" You exaggerated by extending your arms out wide. She nervously laughed and said.

"Well there mostly there for when I get mad or something like that."

"Oh really? You must have gotten mad a lot.... Oh! Is it because of Mr. Idiot?" Gin held in a laugh that was about to come out.

"Mostly yes, other times it's because of this job."

"Well.. if you don't like it why not just quit?"

"It's... not that easy.... plus they pay good here.... Alright why don't you go and change into some pajamas?"

"Ok." You grabbed a (f/c) button up pajama top with color matching pants, the shirt also had a black pocket on it too. You went into her bathroom to change, came out and let her change too. Once you two were done Gin looked at the bed thinking about where you two would sleep. She ended up deciding that you two would sleep on the bed.

"Goodnight Gin-san."

"Night (y/n)-chan."

It was hard for you to fall asleep. I mean, who could one day you wake up in a familiar place, and then at night, sleep in a place you don't even know anything about. Even when you got adopted by Atsushi it was still uncomfortable for you, but you knew he would keep you safe, so that made you relax a little. Even though you were scared sleep got the best of you.

Waking up at around 1:34 you patted the bed feeling that Gin wasn't there anymore.

' where did she go? ' you thought looking into the darkness. You got up and started looking around.

Nowhere. She was nowhere. Gone without you even knowing. Starting to tear up you thought of one person, and that was Chuuya. He said that if you ever needed him he would be in his room, so you went. You got there only getting lost once. You knocked on the door a few times and heard a groan and shuffling on the other side. Soon Chuuya open the door to see you standing there. He was still in his regular clothing except he didn't have his coat and hat on.

"(Y/n)-chan what are you doing here?" Chuuya said with a yawn.

"I woke up and Gin-san wasn't there I don't know where she is, so I came to you." Chuuya looked down at you and saw a little of fear in your eyes.

"Alright come on in." He opened the door wider letting you in. His bed still looked the same so you wondered if he ever did go to sleep.

"Chuuya-san have you been up all this time?"

"Yes." He said yawning a little. Seeing him yawn made you sleepy. You looked at his bed and thought ' wow that must be so soft I wanna lay on it '

"Why haven't you gone to bed?"

"I have all this work to do, but now you need to sleep so climb in bed."

' Yes! ' you happily thought. You were right it was soft you could fall asleep in an instant, except you didn't. Chuuya was about to go back to his desk until you called him.

"Can you read me something?" He looked at you and sighed.

"Alright." He pulled up a chair and sat back. "Umm... Alright here we go.

One Autumn Day

This morning, people late to rise are drowned by sounds of wind against doors, of wheels, in the ocean where the Sirens live