Beautiful green eyes

The alarm went off, and Atsushi was expecting you to not wake up, but surprisingly you did. You sleepily got up and got dressed. Atsushi did your hair in two pigtails (well he tried too), and then you were set to go.

"Have you decided who you was to stay with today?" Atsushi asked.

"Hmm, how about Ranpo-kun?" (Y/n) was wondering if he might even share his candy with her.

"That's fine with me, but you have to ask him too." Atsushi said.

"Alright." (Y/n) said, while she was walking she tried not stepping on any cracks in the sidewalk. They finally got to the office/ restaurant, and they sat down to eat. The bell rang, and you saw who was coming in but not Atsushi. Atsushi felt something grab him arm and he quickly pulled away, but he bumped the table in doing so.

"Ow... Dazai! Stop doing that!" Atsushi yelled gaining a few customers to look over. You were giggling at how funny it was.

"Ahh sorry Atsushi-kun, I thought you were someone else." Dazai didn't sound too convincing for Atsushi, but he let it slide.

"You know Atsushi-kun I found a new suicide method I want to try out." Dazai was happy, but you got confused.

"Why would you want to commit suicide? I dont want you to die." Your word struck him in the heart, he decided he would protect you from anything.

"You see (y/n)-chan Dazai here is a suicide manic." Atsushi said.

"My dream is to die with a beautiful woman by my side." Dazai got up and started walking. "But unfortunately I have not found one yet." You and Atsushi got up and started following Dazai up the stairs.

"Lets go find Ranpo-san now." Atsushi said looking at you. Ranpo was at his usual place eating some  snacks doing who knows what. "Ranpo-san would you mind having (y/n)-chan for today?"

"Hmm... sure, come on (y/n)-chan." Ranpo pulled up a chair so you could sit down.

"Bye bye Atsushi-nii." (Y/n) said earning a ' bye ' in response from him.

"Ranpo-san do you always eat lots and lots of candy?" You said looking at him.

"Hmm sometimes, but why are you asking? Did you want some?" Ranpo said grabbing a lollipop.  You were surprised, in the beginning he said that he wasn't going to share with you. But know he was handing you a lollipop, and you gratefully took it

"Thank you Ranpo-san, but I thought you are not going to share with me?" You said holding the lollipop in your hands.

"I've thought about it..." Ranpo got closer to your face, and opened up his eyes. "I'll give you some." He leaned back, and closed his eyes while doing so. "I mean what kind of adult would I be if-" Ranpo was cut off when you quickly stood up on the chair trying to get closer to his face, but sadly you began to fall backwards. Ranpo's eyes shot open as you were falling. He quickly stood up put his hand behind the chair to stop it from falling. His emeraled eyes stared into your (e/c) ones. His eyes held worry, but yours held amazement and shock. Slowly he pulled you back up, he still had his hand behind the chair when it fully got up. You took this chance to stand up and and grab his face. He now has two small hands squishing his face, and two small eyes starring into his eyes.

"Ranpo-san I've never seen someone with these color eyes, I love them. But why do you always have your eyes closed, their very beautiful. You should show them more, please?" You said still holding his face and then you let go.

Ranpo closed his eyes, and you felt sad thinking he wasn't going to keep then open, but then his eyes opened again. "Sure (y/n)-chan. I'll keep them open, just for you.... Well sometimes, ok?" Ranpo asked, and you nodded satisfied with his answer, even if he didn't want to keep them open all day. But he did end up keeping them open all day.