Bad guys and crepes

Just wanna let you know it's gonna be a long chapter, sorry (._.')

Atsushi is still wondering why you wake up the same time as him now, when you never did in the beginning. But soon he forgets, and helps you get ready for the day. He sees the bruises and cuts from when you were in the orphanage, and he feels bad every time. But he knows you want to forget it all, so he doesn't bring anything up.

"Hey (y/n)-chan who do you want to be with today?" Atsushi asked you while trying to fix your hair. He failed many times so he gave up and just kept your hair down.

"Kenji-kun! I wanna go with him today!" You said happily jumping up and down. He was the only one that was closet to your age, he also gave you a bunch of hugs. You loved him like a second brother.

"Alright, alright I'm sure he would let you." Atsushi took your hand and walked out the door. You two made it to the agency inside Tanizaki, Naomi, and Dazai are there. Dazai is holding a waitresses hand saying.

"Ah would you care to do a lover's suicide with me?" Dazai held the waitress hand in his, she smiled and told him.

"Dazai-san your so persistent, how about you pay for your tab. Then you can start your adventure on your own." She took her hand back.

"Playing hard to get as always... hmm.. ah  Atsushi would care to pay my bill for me?" Dazai asked. Atsushi shook his head. 

"Dazai-san I don't want you to die." You said tearing up. Dazai walked over to you, and got down to your height.

"I know you don't little (y/n)-chan, but you see it's my dream" he said "but sadly it is not my dream to pay this bill, so I leave it in your big brothers hands, bye now." Dazai said quickly getting up and dashing up the stairs.

"DAZAI!!" Atsushi yelled. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around seeing the waitress standing there.

"Excuse me, but would you mind paying Dazai-san's bill?" She asked.

"How much would that be?" Atsushi asked.

"Well you see he's been running quite the tab, would you like to pay it?" She asked in a kind manner. Atsushi bowed and said.

"No thank you, but if you ever see a blonde man with a journal be sure to tell that man about Dazai-san's bill. I'm sure then he will pay." Atsushi stood back up and sat down with Tanizaki and Naomi.

"Hey (y/n)-chan who are you going to stay with today?" Tanizaki asked.

"Kenji-kun!" You said.

"Oh I see." He said. You ate, and you all went up to the office. Surprisingly not a lot of people were there, including Kenji.

"Where's Kenji-kun?" You asked.

"He's probably be out, so you might have to wait a while." Atsushi said.

"Alright." You went to find Dazai, you knew he wasn't going to doing anything right now. Atsushi followed you because he didn't want to work.

"Dazai-san! What you doing?" You asked sitting down next to him.

"Nothing really.... Hey I've been wondering you've not spent a day with me. Do you not like me?" Dazai said pretending to be sad.

"No I do like you... how about I spend tomorrow with you?" You said.

"That would be nice." Dazai said. You looked up at Atsushi trying to get approval, and he nodded his head. A few minutes later the door opened revelling Ranpo, Kenji, and Kunikida.